VocaloidOtaku.net Forums: マジカルミライ2017 - Magical Mirai 2017 - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums

Welcome to VocaloidOtaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and certain features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, register and you will gain access to more stuff.

Registration is simple and fast. It won't take you more than a minute.
Click here to join!
Guest Message © 2018 DevFuse
  • (73 Pages) +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

マジカルミライ2017 - Magical Mirai 2017 2017年9月1日 ~ 9月3日 幕張メッセ 国際展示場 1~3ホール

#1081 User is offline   wei wei Icon

• do not disappoint the Miku!
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 September 2017 - 05:41 PM

... besides me, is anyone else here eagerly awaiting Lazulite's 2017 Mirai report/review?

#1082 User is offline   Kevin Icon

• Miku is my life.
  • Icon
  • Producers:Hachiouji-P, Kz, DECO*27, Ryo

Posted 24 September 2017 - 05:50 PM

View Postwei wei, on 24 September 2017 - 07:41 PM, said:

... besides me, is anyone else here eagerly awaiting Lazulite's 2017 Mirai report/review?

My event report wasn't good enough? :-P

Anyway I watched parts of one yesterday, pretty sure that was him. Just went back to it but it doesn't seem to be available anymore at least in my country...
wait...I am actually on my VPN set to the US right now, well so I guess you can't watch it anyway...
Maybe he will reupload it.
(because of music from EXIT Tunes it says)

#1083 User is offline   iamnoob Icon

• ねむい
  • Icon
  • Producers:八王子P,Keeno,Maretu,Pinocchio-P

Posted 26 September 2017 - 06:04 PM

View PostKevin, on 24 September 2017 - 08:49 PM, said:

I didn't mean stupid as in it's dumb if people do it, just it feels wrong and unnecessary.
And as I said we always got everything we really wanted, so I don't see much reason.
This year we were also still in central Tokyo on the morning of the event so still had to make the transfer, well just wasn't an option or nothing any of us wanted to do.

Also I mean you saw my event report so you know that it's not certain I can go next year...even if Osaka is an option if it's in August really. Makuhari Messe for September no way unless my plans for jon don't work out.

Well you just have to hang around with us...if you are next year in Osaka and can find us ;-)
If you are already in our group I don't see any reason why not.
One isn't and the other two are...don't know if they would be okay with me sharing their account name xd

Thanks. I guess I just rarely find you guys D:
Hopefully I find you guys next time. Though I will go early for the first day to hit the first train next year...Not looking forward to waking up at 5am -.-"
I'll try to stick with you guys more next time nearing the end of the concert I guess? I always like to do my own thing in the exhibition haha. It's fun to wander on your own for me at least.
I don't know about your situation but I hope you can make it next year as well as everyone else too!

I guess I'll write my impressions now since I have time and the depression of 2017 mirai ending is somewhat gone haha.

Exhibition:

Like I said came early still long Qs...But they were pretty fast so it was all good.
There is something fascinating being early to Q and seeing the line slowly grow longer as you think wow this is a lot of people........ and then the line doubles...plus buying everything fast is a +.
I liked how they had a lot of stuff to buy and even something very interesting was a "wood print?" of Miku using I guess carved out wood and layering the paint which I found quite nice.
DJ Lives were nicer this time since even if it was full you could somewhat sneak a peek into the place and hear it quite well compared to last year.
Also I had too much fun dancing at the booth that allows you to control Miku for some songs with Gabriel haha.

Also I'm sure you guys noticed some hiragana/Katakana quiz for a card? Did any of you do it? I tried but only got past 2-3 of the quizzes and the other puzzles I couldn't understand D:

Live Show:

Well this year certainly has much more songs from the other Vocaloids. Miku sort of laid back this year compared to other times. Would definitely have liked more Miku songs but the songs they chose for Len were pretty nice too. Law-evading rock and リモコン.... I just want おこちゃま戦争 sometime in the future pleaaaase.

I guess my only complaint is that the 5 daily songs were not unique? I expected 5 different ones each day but the 3rd day has a lot of repeats from days 1/2

opening was more mellow than 2016. 2016 opening was by far the most hyped opening and I went nuts counting to 39.
(Song list stolen from Mikufan)
01. Miku Miku ni Shite Ageru ♪
Expected. A classic song and I even predicted it would be the first song

04. Singularity / keisei feat. Hatsune Miku
Could never really get into this, certainly nice song and tuning but just didn't click.

05. Hibikase / GigaP feat. Hatsune Miku
Lost my mind when it came on 2016, lost my mind again.
Waited so many years for this to come on concert.

08. Law-evading Rock / Neru feat. Kagamine Len
One of my fav Len songs. Nuff said.

Songs performed on Day 2
15. Kokoro / Toraboruta feat. Kagamine Rin
Ahh an old classic. Listened to this too many times many many years ago. Never thought I'd see it in a concert

16. 1, 2 Fanclub / MikitoP feat. Kagamine Rin & Len
One of the better duets BUT I STILL WANT MY おこちゃま戦争

17. Luka Luka★Night Fever / samfree feat. Megurine Luka
RIP. Your songs will live on forever. Really glad they added this. Another old classic to remember an old producer.

Songs performed on Day 3
13. Senbonzakura / KurousaP feat. Hatsune Miku
:D
:D
Just yes take all my yes

17. Double Lariat / Agoaniki feat. Megurine Luka
ぐるぐるぐるぐるぐるぐる
One of the more fun songs to have a lightstick with. ぐるぐるぐるぐるぐるぐるぐるぐるぐるぐるぐるぐる

18. Kimagure Mercy / HachioujiP feat. Hatsune Miku
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I knew this would come on since it was played recently but WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
This particular HachiojiP song is really good.

20. Masquerading Ganger / KulfiQ feat. Hatsune Miku & Kagamine Rin
Am I the only one who doesn't like this song because of the really odd tuning of 1,2,3,4?

21. shake it! / emon feat. Hatsune Miku & Kagamine Rin & Len
Still getting played I see, still love it though xD

22. Melt / ryo feat. hatsune Miku
Let's be honest. Who DIDN'T expect to see this song play?

<First encore>

23. Sand Planet / Hachi feat. Hatsune Miku (Magical Mirai 2017 module)

Like many others have stated, probably preferred the module to be used for decorator or hand in hand. Cute outfit on serious song was odd.

24. 39 Music! / MikitoP feat. Hatsune Miku
Hello again! :D

25. Hand in Hand / kz feat. Hatsune miku
I swear to god this better be played in every single MM. It's just too good a song.

26. DECORATOR / kz feat. Hatsune Miku
Cried a pool of tears when they all came out. I expected it, we all expected it and yet it's still beautiful.

<Second encore>
27. Hajimete no Oto / malo feat. Hatsune Miku
I never knew you could get severely dehydrated by crying.

#1084 User is offline   Ryo 39 Icon

• Icon

Posted 28 September 2017 - 03:35 AM

View Postfandetda, on 19 September 2017 - 02:42 PM, said:

Did anyone attend to the R3 demonstration thing? Because the SONOCA card in the official album gave access for 2 footages, one is Electric Angel performance from Day 2 and the second one i think is Melt from this R3 concert. Can anyone confirm?

Posted Image

Found this one on youtube. I didn't get to see it personally though.
https://www.youtube....h?v=RFSug6xSttY

#1085 User is offline   Kevin Icon

• Miku is my life.
  • Icon
  • Producers:Hachiouji-P, Kz, DECO*27, Ryo

Posted 30 September 2017 - 07:17 PM

Well...39dearMIKU here again. After so many great Miku events I have been to over the past 4 years, I can now share with you my top 5 ranking of these wonderful events.
Also, there will be some changes for the future of my channel, so the intro is quite long, but if you wanna know what's next and listen to some sincere words from me, please check it out! Anyway, enjoy the video and thank you for your support so far!

#1086 User is offline   Tainted Icon

• Miku Enthusiast
  • Icon

Posted 01 October 2017 - 11:37 AM

View PostKevin, on 01 October 2017 - 03:17 AM, said:

Well...39dearMIKU here again. After so many great Miku events I have been to over the past 4 years, I can now share with you my top 5 ranking of these wonderful events.
Also, there will be some changes for the future of my channel, so the intro is quite long, but if you wanna know what's next and listen to some sincere words from me, please check it out! Anyway, enjoy the video and thank you for your support so far!

Oh so that why you mentioned that you're unsure with a 2018 trip.

Welcome to the adulting club hehe!

I had a similar situation - I got into the toy figure collection way before I got my first stable job to the point that I had to put a hard stop in buying anime figures for about 3 years just to let my finances recover. It was one of the hard things to do but little by little I managed to save up and return my finances to normal, even getting 2 Miku nendos and the figma on my first purchases using my hard earned pay.

It's also youtube channels like yours that let some people live vicariously of attending events like MikuExpo or Mirai; for some people like me, it's also one of the triggers to say "I want to attend next year's Mirai too" and put out all the stops to save up and step into a solo journey for Japan just to attend a milestone event that celebrates Miku's 10 years and the 5th year of Mirai.

If you really want to reach MM2018, give it all your blood, sweat, and tears. If not, 2019, or even 2020 (I still think they'll pull off something Olympics-related).
I just ripped this off but this will give you a bit of a morale boost.

Just don't ever forget the next milestone which is 2022. She'll be waiting.

#1087 User is offline   Tk578 Icon

• Icon
  • Vocaloids:Miku, Luka, IA, One
  • Producers:HachiojiP , Bighead, Supercell

Posted 01 October 2017 - 09:12 PM

Kevin i shall also throw in my support, i know the feeling ive been in the situation where i had to give up this years mm due to unemployment, fortunately i got a job 3 weeks before heading out to Japan! anyways keep us updated

#1088 User is offline   MagicalMiku Icon

• Icon
  • Producers:ryo, kz, 八王子P, doriko, keeno

Posted 19 December 2017 - 09:19 AM

#1089 User is offline   MagicalMiku Icon

• Icon

Posted 06 January 2018 - 11:05 AM

to celebrate the launch of the blu-ray, the big giant screen Yunika Vision in Shinjuku (Tokyo) will display 8 uncut songs from the concert マジカルミライ 2017 ^-^

Posted Image

Date:
2018年1月8日(月)~1月14日(日)

Hours:
10時 12時 14時 16時 18時 20時

Time:
32分 (minutes)

Songs:
1.みんなみくみくにしてあげる♪ / MOSAIC.WAV×鶴田加茂
2.脱法ロック / Neru
3.ドクター=ファンクビート / nyanyannya
4.忘却心中 / 0-9
5.なりすましゲンガー / KulfiQ
6.メルト / ryo(supercell)
7.砂の惑星 / ハチ
8.DECORATOR / livetune

#1090 User is offline   MagicalMiku Icon

• Icon

Posted 10 January 2018 - 09:58 AM

and what we have here... ♪( *´∪`*)♪

Posted Image

Spoiler

Mod Move: When posting multiple large images in one post, please use a spoiler.

#1091 User is offline   iamnoob Icon

• ねむい
  • Icon
  • Producers:八王子P,Keeno,Maretu,Pinocchio-P

Posted 13 January 2018 - 09:48 AM

The postcard made me cry.

Now to wait another 5 years before I can learn enough Jap to understand the behind the scenes bonus videos

• (73 Pages) +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users