VocaloidOtaku.net Forums: マジカルミライ2017 - Magical Mirai 2017 - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums

Welcome to VocaloidOtaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and certain features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, register and you will gain access to more stuff.

Registration is simple and fast. It won't take you more than a minute.
Click here to join!
Guest Message © 2018 DevFuse
  • (73 Pages) +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

マジカルミライ2017 - Magical Mirai 2017 2017年9月1日 ~ 9月3日 幕張メッセ 国際展示場 1~3ホール

#16 User is offline   MagicalMiku Icon

• Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Producers:ryo, kz, 八王子P, doriko, keeno

Posted 13 September 2016 - 08:34 AM

they count people with the people counting machine, like this:

http://www.pftec.com...le-counting.jpg

probably you've noticed some members of the staff at the exit holding something and pressing it whenever a person was passing near them.. yes, that's a people counting machine ^^

#17 User is offline   Kevin Icon

• Miku is my life.
  • Icon
  • Producers:Hachiouji-P, Kz, DECO*27, Ryo

Posted 13 September 2016 - 10:34 AM

Yes. But still, for the concerts they can just count how much they sold.
And like I said, I thought the capacity was around 8000 seats so shouldn't that mean at least 32 000 people already (because of 4 concerts)?
:shiteyanyo:

#18 User is offline   MagicalMiku Icon

• Icon

Posted 13 September 2016 - 10:48 AM

the attendance numbers are about the exhibition itself, not the concerts ^^
and for the exhibition, they can't count the ticket sold, because some tickets were e-tickets, it means they weren't printed, only used with a smartphone app :) and children under 5 years ago could enter for free, without a ticket :)

#19 User is offline   Kevin Icon

• Miku is my life.
  • Icon

Posted 13 September 2016 - 10:56 AM

Ah, not the concerts.

So how many people did fit in the concert hall?
I assume the concerts were at least almost sold out, saw few empty seats.

#20 User is offline   MagicalMiku Icon

• Icon

Posted 13 September 2016 - 11:27 AM

about 9.000 seats ^^
tickets were sold out in all the concerts ^^ but if some seats were empty, maybe some yahoo auctions /ticketcamp resellers bought too many tickets.. but officially, all sold out ^^

#21 User is offline   Kevin Icon

• Miku is my life.
  • Icon

Posted 13 September 2016 - 11:32 AM

Well I know why one seat was empty for the 3rd concert at least...

:-(

#22 User is offline   F4ng Icon

• Icon

Posted 16 September 2016 - 04:49 PM

It's the 10th anniversary and the final date of the event is 3-9 so I hope they have something REALLY special planned for this event.

At this time of month, we're all most likely to practically flying right into a friggin' typhoon.

Official goods better include some rain gear or waterproof stuff because we'll definitely need those this time:)

#23 User is offline   MagicalMiku Icon

• Icon

Posted 16 September 2016 - 05:02 PM

actually is "tradition" that must rain a lot during the last day of concert, it happened this year, last year (those thunders were so scary..hehe) and in 2014 as well at Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasiumヾ(*´ω`)ノ`*♪ and also in 2013 in Yokohamaヾ(*>v<)★

ohhhh and last year there was the folding umbrella in the official goods booth(*・ω・*)ノ~~

#24 User is offline   Vocal_CPA Icon

• Icon
  • Vocaloids:Hatsune Miku

Posted 16 September 2016 - 05:04 PM

Hello fellow vocaloid fans!

I just joined the forum but have been a vocaloid fan for quite a few years now. I was hoping to get some information as I have the intention of attending Mirai 2017. I'm planning on purchasing the accomodation plan and was hoping if someone could answer a few questions I have based on their prior experience.

1) Can I use any credit card or are there specific cards which must be used? (I have a Master Card)
2) I plan on going with two friends, can all three plans be charged to the same card or must a different card be used for each?
3) Please correct me if I am wrong but my understanding is that once the application is open, you fill it up and will receive a confirmation once finished. This confirmation I present it at the venue in exchange for my concert ticket right?

Any information which can be provided is of great help and I apologize if I am posting this in the wrong thread.

Thank you all very much for your help.

#25 User is offline   MagicalMiku Icon

• Icon

Posted 16 September 2016 - 05:12 PM

welcome!!!!! :miku: :mikueng: :appendmiku:

to answer your questions (人´∀`*)

1) any credit card is ok, Mastercard, VISA、。。
2) from what I remember, for each accomodation plan you can choose up to 2 people (you and one friend). The other friend should apply by himself/herself with his/her credit card (because the name on the card must be the same of the applicant)
3) basically it works like this: you apply for the accomodation plan (where you choose the plan, the hotel and eventually the ticket concert), then you receive confirmation after some days, and in the middle of August they'll send you an email with all the information, like the hotel check-in, where to pick-up the tickets, .. you print that email and bring it at the venue and hotel reception ^^

check the accomodation plan page of Magical Mirai 2016 to have an idea 八(^□^*)
http://entame.knt.co...gicalmiraic/en/

#26 User is offline   F4ng Icon

• Icon

Posted 16 September 2016 - 06:18 PM

View PostMagicalMiku, on 17 September 2016 - 12:02 AM, said:

actually is "tradition" that must rain a lot during the last day of concert, it happened this year, last year (those thunders were so scary..hehe) and in 2014 as well at Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasiumヾ(*´ω`)ノ`*♪ and also in 2013 in Yokohamaヾ(*>v<)★

ohhhh and last year there was the folding umbrella in the official goods booth(*・ω・*)ノ~~

Yeah, I saw that MM2015 umbrella but didn't grab one. I had my own raincoat back then.

Well, I understand that Miku is also called "the rain girl" because it tends to rain a lot in most of her events in Japan. Not everyone knows this, though, and they end up coming unprepared.

However, it seems like a common sense to include AT LEAST one rain gear and/or water proof stuff in the official goods since it's in the rainy season. Make it another tradition, perhaps?

I'm pretty sure anything Miku-themed that has protection against rain would sell well as people will benefit from it, too.

Besides, rain gear does go well with Miku's "rain girl" moniker, doesn't it?:)

BTW, the MM2016 Saturday night concert doesn't seem to have any rains. I guess I just got lucky, heheh.

#27 User is offline   MagicalMiku Icon

• Icon

Posted 16 September 2016 - 06:53 PM

but on sunday, ohhhhhh since the early morning there was big typhoon!! hehe

and actually, you could buy some official umbrella from GoodSmile Company booth ^^

#28 User is offline   F4ng Icon

• Icon

Posted 16 September 2016 - 07:20 PM

View PostMagicalMiku, on 17 September 2016 - 01:53 AM, said:

but on sunday, ohhhhhh since the early morning there was big typhoon!! hehe

and actually, you could buy some official umbrella from GoodSmile Company booth ^^

Like I said, I would prefer them to just include all those rain gear in the official booth.

If they sell an MM2017 waterproof backpack, for example, I would definitely buy one:)

I saw the Outdoor backpack in one of the sponsor booths, but I'm pretty sure it's not water-proofing, which is kinda sad because that one looks so nice.

#29 User is offline   Vocal_CPA Icon

• Icon
  • Vocaloids:Hatsune Miku

Posted 19 September 2016 - 01:43 PM

View PostMagicalMiku, on 16 September 2016 - 09:12 AM, said:

welcome!!!!! :miku: :mikueng: :appendmiku:

to answer your questions (人´∀`*)

1) any credit card is ok, Mastercard, VISA、。。
2) from what I remember, for each accomodation plan you can choose up to 2 people (you and one friend). The other friend should apply by himself/herself with his/her credit card (because the name on the card must be the same of the applicant)
3) basically it works like this: you apply for the accomodation plan (where you choose the plan, the hotel and eventually the ticket concert), then you receive confirmation after some days, and in the middle of August they'll send you an email with all the information, like the hotel check-in, where to pick-up the tickets, .. you print that email and bring it at the venue and hotel reception ^^

check the accomodation plan page of Magical Mirai 2016 to have an idea 八(^□^*)
http://entame.knt.co...gicalmiraic/en/

Thank you! I do have some concerns though that hopefully can be addressed.

1) It doesn't have to be a Japanese credit card right? (Sorry if that's a silly question)
2) I live in Puerto Rico and sometimes it isn't listed as a state for address purposes. I wouldn't want this to cause an error for the Mirai application form, does anyone remember if it shows up? What could I do in this situation?

#30 User is offline   youth Icon

• Icon

Posted 20 September 2016 - 04:10 AM

View PostF4ng, on 16 September 2016 - 01:18 PM, said:

Yeah, I saw that MM2015 umbrella but didn't grab one. I had my own raincoat back then.

Well, I understand that Miku is also called "the rain girl" because it tends to rain a lot in most of her events in Japan. Not everyone knows this, though, and they end up coming unprepared.

Didn't know this but it all makes sense now during her MikuExpo date in Chicago it poured about an hour before the doors opened. Anyhow this being an anniversary year I would also be interested in going to what would be my first Magical Mirai. Though after seeing footage of the Niconico medley concert that one also looks like a great one to attend.

• (73 Pages) +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users