VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid: マジカルミライ2017 - Magical Mirai 2017 - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid

Welcome to VocaloidOtaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and certain features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, register and you will gain access to more stuff.

Registration is simple and fast. It won't fetch you more than a minute.
Click here to join!
Guest Message © 2017 DevFuse
  • (73 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

マジカルミライ2017 - Magical Mirai 2017 2017年9月1日 ~ 9月3日 幕張メッセ 国際展示場 1~3ホール

#1 User is offline   MagicalMiku Icon

• Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Producers:ryo, kz, 八王子P, doriko, keeno

Posted 11 September 2016 - 01:06 PM

「初音ミク」マジカルミライ2017

http://magicalmirai.com/2017/

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/magicalmirai

Posted Image

「初音ミク」マジカルミライ2017 Main Visual

Posted Image
Illustration by iXima

LIVE:

幕張メッセ 国際展示場 3ホール
Makuhari Messe International Exhibition Hall 3

Posted Image

Posted Image

Exhibition:

幕張メッセ 国際展示場 1・2ホール
Makuhari Messe International Exhibition Hall 1・2

Posted Image

Scheduled content: creators exhibitions, companies booth, shows, goods sale, talk sessions, .. ♪

Posted Image

"Magical Mirai" 5th Anniversary Memorial Ticket Limited Edition:

Lottery application period: 2017年3月18日(月)12:00~4月3日(月)23:59
Result announcement: 2017年4月8日(月)18:00
AVAILABLE ONLY IN JAPAN

Posted Image

Accomodation Plan:

Application period: 2017年4月24日(月)12:00~5月15日(月)12:00

Ticket Lottery:

Application period: 2017年4月22日(土)12:00~5月22日(月)23:59

Ticket General Sale:

Application period: 2017年8月5日(土)10:00~
AVAILABLE ONLY IN JAPAN

Makuhari Messe Map:

Posted Image

Posted Image

・ Makuhari Messe official website:
https://www.m-messe.co.jp/

・ How to reach Makuhari Messe International Exhibition Hall 1・3:
https://www.m-messe.co.jp/en/access/

・ Train timetables:
http://www.hyperdia.com/

・ Tokyo Metro Home:
http://www.tokyometro.jp/en/

・ Greater Tokyo Area subway/train route map (PDF:965.5KB):
http://www.tokyometr...sen_en_1702.pdf

・ Hotel & Ryokan booking in Japan (pay by cash/credit card):
http://travel.rakuten.com/

【初音ミク】「マジカルミライ2017」CM動画公開!

Questions??(*´・ω・)ノ

・ This year Magical Mirai has 5 live shows! Should I attend all?
♪ It really depends on personal preferences, but keep in mind some things: first, there will be many events (for example, DJ live stage) during the exhibition time, so if you want to experience those events, is better you don't apply for all 5 concerts, otherwise you won't have enough time to enjoy what you would like. Second, for a foreigner, the only way to get a live ticket for sure is to apply for the accomodation plan: the fact is, you get one ticket for one application, so if you want 5 live tickets, you need to apply 5 times, you can't apply one time and get 5 tickets.

・ What is accomodation plan?
♪ Is the best way for a foreigner to enjoy Magical Mirai! Details will be shared in the coming weeks, anyway will be the same of previous years: first come first serve basis. It means, you have to hurry to buy the accomodation plan, otherwise you might find that the desired hotels and live tickets (optional) are already sold out.

・ Can I choose seats of Accomodation Plan? How does it work?
♪ You can't choose the SS seat of the Accomodation Plan, but you can choose the hotel and the day and time of the concert. Remember, one application for one ticket. After you apply, you can pay by credit card, and remember to bring it (together with your Passport) at the event. There is also e-ticket (smartphone app), but if you choose paper ticket, then you need to show up in a certain place during a set time in order to get the live ticket and the exhibition ticket.

・ How about the 5th Anniversary Memorial Ticket? And the general sale?
♪ Sorry, both are only available in Japan.

・ What is the theme song of this year?
♪ The song title is 『砂の惑星』 (Sand Planet), is about Miku's unique view of the world, and you can hear a little of it during the first CM (you can watch it above). The producer is ハチ (Hachi).

・ Any suggestions about the event?
♪ Magical Mirai is the most important Miku event of the year, in 2016 more than 25.000 people attended the exhibition and the live concerts. It is a wonderful experience, and even though you don't know japanese, don't be afraid, you'll find a warm atmosphere there, and between the fans you'll feel like you already know each other. You'll see many cosplayers, but remember that is not polite to take a photo of them without permission. Ask for a photo by saying "Shashin o tottemo ii desuka?". And even though is a public place, I also recommend to don't upload any taken photos or videos on social medias without permission. Keep them as your personal memories of the event.
At the exhibition, usually you are allowed to take pictures, but in some booths you can't take photos and record videos (especially in SEGA booth of Project DIVA games).
In most exhibition booths, you'll have to wait your turn in the line. Long lines can take even more than 1 hour, so please manage your time well (for example, don't enter in a long line before a concert starts).
At the concert place, you can't take any photos and videos with your camera or smartphone. If the staff will find you taking pics and videos, they will confiscate your equipment, delete all your data and things could get more serious, so don't do that. Enjoy the concert, but remember you are in Japan, so please follow the rules and be respectful of the other fans.
Talking about concerts, each live ticket has an assigned seat (for example, M39), so you don't have to worry about it. The door opens 1 hour before the concert starts, so be sure to be there in time. Please don't jump and don't make any strong movements with hands and legs, remember you have thousands of people around you. Absolutely don't jump on your chair, the staff will notice you and will ask you to leave.
There are vending machines in the exhibition area, and you are allowed to bring drinks (no alcohol drinks) at the concert place. I really recommend to bring at least 1 drink while making the line in the morning, and 1 drink in your bag during the concert. Remember also to bring a compact umbrella, because September is typhoon season in Japan, so it can rain suddenly.
If, for any reasons, the concert will have some problems or suddenly stops, stay in your place and wait for an official announcement. Also, if a strong heartquake will happen, please don't be scared and follow the staff announcements and directions, everything will be fine.
Thank you for your cooperation, please enjoy Hatsune Miku Magical Mirai 2017♪o(´∪`o)

#2 User is offline   wei wei Icon

• do not disappoint the Miku!
  • Icon

Posted 11 September 2016 - 02:13 PM

it's going to be at the same place? they better play No Logic for me next time!

#3 User is offline   Sakuma's Drops Icon

• These candy are so gooood
  • Icon
  • Producers:Oster, Hachi, Kaoling, Kemu

Posted 11 September 2016 - 02:26 PM

That was fast ^^

#4 User is offline   IcedCube Icon

• Icon
  • Producers:marashii, lamazep

Posted 11 September 2016 - 04:37 PM

Yey! After one year of not going to Miku concerts ... really hope I can go next year! (already started saving up)

#5 User is offline   iamnoob Icon

• ねむい
  • Icon
  • Producers:八王子P,Keeno,Maretu,Pinocchio-P

Posted 11 September 2016 - 05:46 PM

Well that was fast. Usually they wait till next year to announce the dates and place. I guess it's because the Makuhari was a good location. Exhibition was so much bigger than the cramped last year's place.

By the way does anyone know the seating capacity of this year's concert to last year's? Seems a bit smaller but then again maybe because last year has 2 stories so it seemed like more people.
"The reason why people write novels and read them is to lament the fact that they can live their lives only once." - Mio Nishizono

#6 User is offline   Kevin Icon

• Miku is my life.
  • Icon
  • Group: VO+ Members
  • Producers:Hachiouji-P, Kz, DECO*27, Ryo

Posted 11 September 2016 - 11:02 PM

Well next year going to concerts can't be a priority anymore but well maybe I will have time.

The place this year was certainly good.

Hope for the best^^
初音ミク大好きです!!!
I am 39dearMIKU, produce content about Miku on YouTube!
How did I get so obsessed with Miku? I showed that in an entertaining way in this video! https://www.youtube....h?v=E2UA08J2ym4
So here is my ranking of the Vocaloids I listen to, judged by how many songs I know and like, how much I like the voice, the character...just everything taken into consideration. Yeah I only really listen to songs sung by the Crypton Vocaloids and IA so far.
Miku >>>>>>>>>> Rin >> IA >>> Len >> Luka >>> Kaito > Meiko

#7 User is offline   Amero Icon

• I'm not a currency.
  • Icon
  • Producers:Neru, MIR△ISONIC

Posted 12 September 2016 - 07:47 AM

I was hoping it was later in September so I could go during the school holidays if I could manage to afford it. I don't blame them for holding it at the start of the month though, since it'll be closer to the 10th anniversary of Miku's original release. I'm amazed they announced it so early though. Most of the time the concerts are I'm interested in are announced a few months before the event happens, but not an entire year.
Fanclubs I own
Spoiler

Fanclubs I'm in
Spoiler

#8 User is offline   MagicalMiku Icon

• Icon

Posted 12 September 2016 - 09:05 AM

later in September there will be Tokyo Game Show in the same venue, and also..

9月3日

read the date in european style..
(or in the mirror, projection style)

39!!! :miku: :mikuv3: :appendmiku:

and also.. 9.1 ... is like 9 + 1 .. 10th anniversary!!!

why announced so early?
well.. 2 reasons!
first, they wanted to make people happy at the end of the concert. second, and these are official words, it's because there are many events planned in Japan for 2017, so is better to prepare your wallet (・∀・o)

#9 User is offline   fandetda Icon

• Icon

Posted 12 September 2016 - 01:04 PM

View PostMagicalMiku, on 12 September 2016 - 03:05 AM, said:

second, and these are official words, it's because there are many events planned in Japan for 2017, so is better to prepare your wallet (・∀・o)

Hey, can we expect events outside from Japan? You know, another MikuExpo Tour?

#10 User is offline   MagicalMiku Icon

• Icon

Posted 12 September 2016 - 02:13 PM

mm.. sorry.. i don't know about outside Japan..

that being said, probably there will be something ^^ but the fact is, for an event outside Japan, is more and more difficult to find the sponsors (and like I explained to my friends at Magical Mirai, that's why still no Miku Expo in Europe.. you can't easily find a big sponsor that can do a sponsorship for many EU countries ^^; )

Crypton explained many times that overseas events are always a big risk, and they can't afford to lose money anymore (they lost lot of money during the first Miku Expo in LA and NY)
doing an event in Japan not only is cheaper, but is also safer in terms of money.
the Magical Mirai 2016 in fact broke any previous records in terms of attendance and revenues, it has been the most successful Miku event *^^*

#11 User is offline   iamnoob Icon

• ねむい
  • Icon
  • Producers:八王子P,Keeno,Maretu,Pinocchio-P

Posted 12 September 2016 - 02:42 PM

Do you know how they did for this year's tours?

And how much did they make this year? It's kind of expected for them to break the record every year though haha
"The reason why people write novels and read them is to lament the fact that they can live their lives only once." - Mio Nishizono

#12 User is offline   MagicalMiku Icon

• Icon

Posted 12 September 2016 - 09:47 PM

mm.. there aren't exact data for Miku Expo Japan Tour (because there wasn't a big exhibition place, but some smaller exhibitions around the main cities malls, so it was difficult to count the people attendance), but for Magical Mirai here are the numbers ^^

マジカルミライ2013 : 15.000
マジカルミライ2014 : 24.000
マジカルミライ2015 : 22.000
マジカルミライ2016 : 25.000

#13 User is offline   Sakuma's Drops Icon

• These candy are so gooood
  • Icon
  • Producers:Oster, Hachi, Kaoling, Kemu

Posted 13 September 2016 - 01:35 AM

But in 2014 it was in osaka and tokyo. The number was the same for both places ?

#14 User is offline   MagicalMiku Icon

• Icon

Posted 13 September 2016 - 03:59 AM

24.000 is for Osaka plus Tokyo (2 days of exhibition in total), that's why a big difference from 2013 ^^

#15 User is offline   Kevin Icon

• Miku is my life.
  • Icon
  • Group: VO+ Members
  • Producers:Hachiouji-P, Kz, DECO*27, Ryo

Posted 13 September 2016 - 05:26 AM

How many people fit in the concert hall?
I thought it was around 8000. So 8000 times 4 concerts should be 32 000 already and then there were people only going to the exhibition, or are they talking about DIFFERENT people only?
How can they count that?
:shiteyanyo:
初音ミク大好きです!!!
I am 39dearMIKU, produce content about Miku on YouTube!
How did I get so obsessed with Miku? I showed that in an entertaining way in this video! https://www.youtube....h?v=E2UA08J2ym4
So here is my ranking of the Vocaloids I listen to, judged by how many songs I know and like, how much I like the voice, the character...just everything taken into consideration. Yeah I only really listen to songs sung by the Crypton Vocaloids and IA so far.
Miku >>>>>>>>>> Rin >> IA >>> Len >> Luka >>> Kaito > Meiko

• (73 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users