VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid: Utaite Confession Thread - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid

Welcome to VocaloidOtaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and certain features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, register and you will gain access to more stuff.

Registration is simple and fast. It won't fetch you more than a minute.
Click here to join!
Guest Message © 2017 DevFuse
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Utaite Confession Thread Because we needed it.

#1 User is offline   Iris Dragonoure Icon

• Your Local Seventeen Trash
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Producers:kz livetune, GHOST, Neru

Posted 09 October 2016 - 04:40 AM

Hey. This is the Utaite Confession Thread. This is where you post either embarrassing, silly, or fangirly confessions about our favourite niconico singers.
I'll start.

Because I know ehmz natively speaks Tagalog, I want him to sing Di Na Natuto because that would so make me go nuts.
I am VERY willing to do art for original and cover songs! Just PM me the song, the Vocaloid's name and the idea you're shooting for.
I also do mixing if you're interested.
Posted Image
You can find my sprites here!

Check out my UTAU Kiseki Noke!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Sprites by BambooGarden101
My linky-things whatever:
YouTube(I sing stuff there.)
Soundcloud(I make dumb things that you won't find on my YouTube.)
DeviantArt(where my drawings and other dumb stuff is.)
Wattpad(where you can read my crack stories.)
Tumblr(where all the trash is.)
I'm an Ultimate Rin Fangirl
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
I am a genuine STELLA fan.
Posted Image
Spoiler

Posted ImageLove our short overgod WooziPosted Image

Co-Founder of the GHOST Fanclub and Founder of the VerseQuence Fanclub
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 User is offline   Leah Icon

• Lily Anne
  • Icon
  • Group: VO+ Members
  • Producers:MARETU, DECO*27, n-buna

Posted 09 October 2016 - 11:04 AM

Did you know Kanseru is an actual Daddy.
No but for real, not only he has a husky and deep voice but he's also 29 years old.
Sometimes I jokingly say that I would totally marry his voice. Like damn son; even though he doesn't have a powerful voice, he's still my favourite male utaite.

I could never be tricked by all these trap singers. 96neko, nano? Obviously female. Even Piko sounds male to me, or rather, his female voice doesn't sound natural at all. However! There is one singer that would have trapped me if it wasn't for the fact that I knew she's a female in advance. Ikasan; her voice is so great. She must genuinely have vocal chords of a man, ahaha. It's so amazing. Her feminine voice is super cute, too!

Is anyone following Akiakane still? I know she became a solo singer a long time ago, but I wonder if she still has a voice lmao. I still listen to FlashBack sometimes.

I was actually never that impressed by Hanatan. Her voice is very good and her singing technique is exceptional, but her timbre failed to make me adore her to death. She's cool in my book though.

Did you know I've talked to yuyechka, like, 8 years ago? It's crazy, we used to be on the same fandubbing forum. She's such a good singer!! I wish she was even more popular (not like she's not doing well, she has a fair amount of subscribers). IMO she's definitely the best Polish youtaite. I envy sopranos sometimes.

Shoose is a blessing to this world. He has his own merits, but I can't deny that Kamiya being my favourite seiyuu influences my like towards Shoose as well, whoops. What is up with me? I love baritones in real life, but in Vocaloid my favourite males are (counter)tenors (Len, Fukase, DEX, Kiyoteru).

Broke-N has a perfect male timbre for me, and I love the roughness and strength in his voice. He mostly covers Vocaloid songs in choruses though...

#3 User is offline   Kidgore Icon

• Thinking of bears
  • Icon
  • Producers:GHOST, Creep-P, MARETU.

Posted 27 October 2016 - 06:28 PM

I really want ehmz and nano to do a song cover together! eue
Ehmz is a really big fan of nano so that would make it even cooler!
Some voicebanks I own and like.
Spoiler

osu! & 3DS friend code:
Spoiler

Posted ImagePosted Image
Sprites by me.
President of the GHOST Fanclub, Yumemi Nemu Fanclub, Tone Rion Fanclub, ARSLOID Fanclub, and Kinzaki Koharu Fanclub.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#4 User is offline   oktavia Icon

• caged in guilt
  • Icon
  • Producers:Neru, Tohma, nyanyannya

Posted 31 October 2016 - 11:40 AM

If nameless covered Abstract Nonsense I'd cry tears of joy
Posted Image

I won't forget you, even if you forget me.

#5 User is offline   Kidgore Icon

• Thinking of bears
  • Icon
  • Producers:GHOST, Creep-P, MARETU.

Posted 08 December 2016 - 05:03 PM

If REOL ever voices a VOCALOID I would scream. That would be so awesome!
Some voicebanks I own and like.
Spoiler

osu! & 3DS friend code:
Spoiler

Posted ImagePosted Image
Sprites by me.
President of the GHOST Fanclub, Yumemi Nemu Fanclub, Tone Rion Fanclub, ARSLOID Fanclub, and Kinzaki Koharu Fanclub.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#6 User is offline   idoltrash69 Icon

• 2D women > 3D women
  • Icon
  • Producers:Jin, Pinocchio-P, 23.exe

Posted 09 April 2017 - 07:28 PM

View Postoktavia, on 31 October 2016 - 08:40 AM, said:

If nameless covered Abstract Nonsense I'd cry tears of joy

Same bro, Nameless's voice is freaking amazing. To add to the confessions, I really wish Nameless covered more Pinocchio-P songs. I know she's done quite a few in the past (more like a lot) but I need more, that combination is just too good <3
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

the greatest dan ↓↓↓↓↓

Posted Image

my girls ↓↓↓↓↓

Posted ImagePosted Image

also: Posted Image RIN IS BAE NO MATTER WHAT Posted Image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users