VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid: 10th Anniversary Hatsune Miku - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid

Welcome to VocaloidOtaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and certain features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, register and you will gain access to more stuff.

Registration is simple and fast. It won't fetch you more than a minute.
Click here to join!
Guest Message © 2017 DevFuse
  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

10th Anniversary Hatsune Miku Website for her anniversary launched

#16 User is offline   Kevin Icon

• Miku is my life.
  • Icon
  • Group: VO+ Members
  • Producers:Hachiouji-P, Kz, DECO*27, Ryo

Posted 10 January 2017 - 08:39 PM

View PostKawaiFS630, on 10 January 2017 - 09:35 PM, said:

Something on the scale of this would be good: https://www.youtube....h?v=hRzzF-WObYE

Please be realistic.
First of all, there aren't an infinite number of Miku fans. It's still a niche thing, even in Japan.

But most importantly, a Miku live only works up until a certain size. I am already wondering if the people in the very back are still having a good time...

Nah, the sizes we have right now are probably the upper limit for a Miku concert.
And the exhibition area from last year, will be the same this year, was huge!
初音ミク大好きです!!!
How did I get so obsessed with Miku? I showed that in an entertaining way in this video! https://www.youtube....h?v=E2UA08J2ym4
So here is my ranking of the Vocaloids I listen to, judged by how many songs I know and like, how much I like the voice, the character...just everything taken into consideration. Yeah I only really listen to songs sung by the Crypton Vocaloids and IA so far.
Miku >>>>>>>>>> Rin > IA >> Len > Luka >>> Kaito > Meiko

#17 User is offline   KawaiFS630 Icon

• Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 January 2017 - 08:56 PM

View PostKevin, on 10 January 2017 - 09:39 PM, said:

Please be realistic.
First of all, there aren't an infinite number of Miku fans. It's still a niche thing, even in Japan.

But most importantly, a Miku live only works up until a certain size. I am already wondering if the people in the very back are still having a good time...

Nah, the sizes we have right now are probably the upper limit for a Miku concert.
And the exhibition area from last year, will be the same this year, was huge!

I know it can be unreasonable, but if they could pull out something like that, It would be awesome. By other hand, I think that on a concert the best and perfect position is the center; the worst position is near speakers or the back, as you said, but I think that on this case, the hologram will be large enough to be seen by the people in the back, isn't?

#18 User is offline   Kevin Icon

• Miku is my life.
  • Icon

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:06 PM

What do you mean?
Make Miku bigger?
No way. She is 1:1 her actual size, 158cm.
初音ミク大好きです!!!
How did I get so obsessed with Miku? I showed that in an entertaining way in this video! https://www.youtube....h?v=E2UA08J2ym4
So here is my ranking of the Vocaloids I listen to, judged by how many songs I know and like, how much I like the voice, the character...just everything taken into consideration. Yeah I only really listen to songs sung by the Crypton Vocaloids and IA so far.

#19 User is offline   Move->Forward Icon

• KAITObsession
  • Icon
  • Producers:S.O.U.L., MSKyuuni

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:12 PM

Usually they do not make Miku larger or smaller for the concerts, perhaps because of the live band and/or to further make her seem like she's "actually there."

#20 User is offline   KawaiFS630 Icon

• Icon

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:18 PM

View PostKevin, on 10 January 2017 - 10:06 PM, said:

What do you mean?
Make Miku bigger?
No way. She is 1:1 her actual size, 158cm.

I think that it was a mistake on my part, I will explain myself: because I haven't the oportunity to go to a real concert, recordings like this: https://www.youtube....h?v=GwRo8fQtqpE gives me the perception that the singer is bigger than normal, I always thought that the size of the hologram is like a cinema screen in height.

View PostMove->Forward, on 10 January 2017 - 10:12 PM, said:

Usually they do not make Miku larger or smaller for the concerts, perhaps because of the live band and/or to further make her seem like she's "actually there."

I see, it makes sense, many thanks for the information.

#21 User is offline   Kevin Icon

• Miku is my life.
  • Icon

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:23 PM

View PostMove->Forward, on 10 January 2017 - 10:12 PM, said:

What?
I am pretty sure Miku is exactly her size, 158cm, live.
When you see shots of her next to a band member, that seems to be pretty clear?

What would your source be for saying her size is different?
初音ミク大好きです!!!

#22 User is offline   Move->Forward Icon

• KAITObsession
  • Icon
  • Producers:S.O.U.L., MSKyuuni

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:25 PM

View PostKevin, on 10 January 2017 - 03:23 PM, said:

What?
I am pretty sure Miku is exactly her size, 158cm, live.
When you see shots of her next to a band member, that seems to be pretty clear?

What would your source be for saying her size is different?

I'm not saying her size is different. I'm saying they do not adjust her size for the concerts.

#23 User is offline   Kevin Icon

• Miku is my life.
  • Icon

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:44 PM

View PostMove->Forward, on 10 January 2017 - 10:25 PM, said:

I'm not saying her size is different. I'm saying they do not adjust her size for the concerts.

Whaaaaaaat seriously?
I spent like 20 minutes on this and it turns out I misread?
LOL I will present you with my "ingenious" calculation to show that Miku is her real size in concerts anyway, just because it took me so long XD

Posted Image
Note: comma and period are both ment to represent "period" in the American sense. In Germany, you have "comma" for that but twice I use "period" anyway since this was copied from Google calculator who used it XD
初音ミク大好きです!!!

#24 User is offline   Nezuh-kun Icon

• Piko lover ピω゚コ"
  • Icon
  • Producers:Hikari Shuuyou, wowaka, kemu

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:12 AM

They can always do something like this again:
Posted Image

Also, I'm pretty sure that in the Singapore concert Miku was bigger.
Posted Image
But there is no good footage anywhere, so I don't think I can confirm it properly ;-;
I'm bad at english, I know >.< My native language is spanish (^w^)/

Spoiler

#25 User is offline   F4ng Icon

• Icon

Posted 11 January 2017 - 11:21 AM

View PostNezuh-kun, on 11 January 2017 - 02:12 PM, said:

Posted Image

Posted Image
But there is no good footage anywhere, so I don't think I can confirm it properly ;-;

First of all, where and when was the above concert held(if it's a concert at all, of course)? Do you have any clips? Seems awesome.

As for the Singapore concert, I think it's merely a trick of perception.

Even if it's not, From what I can see, the size of the projected image is still well within the margin of errors of the actual vocaloids' scale.

I don't think I would notice the size difference if I was in that concert myself.

#26 User is offline   exemplar Icon

• UᴼᴥᴼU
  • Icon

Posted 11 January 2017 - 01:34 PM

#27 User is offline   MagicalMiku Icon

• Icon
  • Producers:ryo, kz, 八王子P, doriko, keeno

Posted 11 January 2017 - 03:51 PM

View PostF4ng, on 11 January 2017 - 08:21 PM, said:

First of all, where and when was the above concert held(if it's a concert at all, of course)? Do you have any clips? Seems awesome.

As for the Singapore concert, I think it's merely a trick of perception.

Even if it's not, From what I can see, the size of the projected image is still well within the margin of errors of the actual vocaloids' scale.

I don't think I would notice the size difference if I was in that concert myself.

it's the concert 夏の終わりの39祭り projected onto the water of Yokohama, Japan, held on 2012 August 29 to celebrate the launch of Project DIVA f for Playstation Vita ^^
the concert, which started at 19:00 and lasted 30 minutes, also showed some demo clips from Project DIVA f, like Weekender Girl ^-^

actually, it wasn't only a concert, but a small event, it was in fact a "mini" Magical Mirai (which officialy started from 2013)

here are some videos ^^

and some pics :miku: :mikuv3: :appendmiku:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#28 User is offline   MagicalMiku Icon

• Icon
  • Producers:ryo, kz, 八王子P, doriko, keeno

Posted 11 January 2017 - 03:58 PM

View PostNezuh-kun, on 11 January 2017 - 04:12 PM, said:

Posted Image

Posted Image

hehe who knows..
*whistle whistle*

about the size, Kevin is right, all concerts in Japan have all the right sizes, they carefully check it ^^ but because the overseas staff is a bit different, it can happen that overseas concert are not always right, so like you pointed out about the Singapore concert ^^

View PostBlue of Mind, on 11 January 2017 - 03:26 AM, said:

I like how they've stylised the '10' in the logo to look like Miku's tie and hairbands. ;)

I have a feeling all sorts of celebratory stuff will be announced on that page before 31st August though. Other than that, I'm super-hyped for what might be announced.

exactly, that's why they've launched the teaser countdown website so much in advance ^^
I don't know about overseas, but in Japan this year there will be really many many events and collaborations, please look forward to itヽ(@^ー^@)ノ

View PostAfmi39, on 11 January 2017 - 04:30 AM, said:

The website has both of japanese and a little of chinese letters on it. Maybe one of them is about Hatsune Miku V4 Chinese? A new Project DIVA game? The 11th DIVA game in the series? There's a lot of possibility if you want to think about it. xD
The illustration which is in the silhoutte is bound to be refined or a brand new illustration will be done by KEI in the same pose. There is also an english language there which represents Hatsune Miku English Append.

hehe ^^ well, they wrote the same phrase also in english and chinese because in this way they can reach as many fans as possible ^^
Vocaloid is becoming very popular in China, so much that the last 2 Project DIVA games have been completely translated in Chinese language ^^
there is also a strong fanbase in Taiwan, and they speak Chinese there ^^

about the new Project DIVA, I'd love to talk more about it, but I can't|^・ω・)/♪
so.. just a hint..(´ω`。) ☆・゚:*:゚ ♪♪♪♪
notice that the website is hosted on piapro.jp, right?
well.. do you know that for every new Project DIVA game, SEGA makes an art contest on PiaPro?
(usually for modules and illustrations)

#29 User is offline   Kevin Icon

• Miku is my life.
  • Icon

Posted 11 January 2017 - 04:01 PM

Does it really say "hats" on the hat?

Great, I'm gonna buy and wear some glasses, saying "glasses" on the ...glas.
Why? XD
初音ミク大好きです!!!

#30 User is offline   F4ng Icon

• Icon

Posted 11 January 2017 - 05:01 PM

Thanks Magical Miku!

Those pics from 2012 Yokohama event looks awesome!!!

With all those stalls and lanterns, It actually looks more like an actual Japanese festival rather than an event:)

Love the atmosphere.

Can't say the same about the projections, though.

I'll just say that now I know for sure it's for the best that they just stick to the actual 1:1 scale for the projections, heheh.

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users