VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid: 10th Anniversary Hatsune Miku - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid

Welcome to VocaloidOtaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and certain features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, register and you will gain access to more stuff.

Registration is simple and fast. It won't fetch you more than a minute.
Click here to join!
Guest Message © 2017 DevFuse
  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

10th Anniversary Hatsune Miku Website for her anniversary launched

#31 User is online   MagicalMiku Icon

• Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Producers:ryo, kz, 八王子P, doriko, keeno

Posted 11 January 2017 - 06:10 PM

View PostF4ng, on 12 January 2017 - 02:01 AM, said:

Thanks Magical Miku!

Those pics from 2012 Yokohama event looks awesome!!!

With all those stalls and lanterns, It actually looks more like an actual Japanese festival rather than an event:)

Love the atmosphere.

Can't say the same about the projections, though.

I'll just say that now I know for sure it's for the best that they just stick to the actual 1:1 scale for the projections, heheh.

hehe in fact, 夏の終わりの39祭り (Natsu no Owari no 39 Matsuri) means "39 Festival at the End of Summer"
(Natsu=summer, Owari=end, Matsuri=festival)

^-^

well, 1:1 is always the best for a concert, but the bigger scale was meant so everybody could enjoy the concert, since it wasn't a concert place, it was on the seaside ^^

#32 User is offline   CrystaltheCool Icon

• Little Shit
  • Icon
  • Producers:Yamashizuku

Posted 12 January 2017 - 12:20 AM

View PostMagicalMiku, on 11 January 2017 - 10:58 AM, said:

about the new Project DIVA, I'd love to talk more about it, but I can't|^・ω・)/♪
so.. just a hint..(´ω`。) ☆・゚:*:゚ ♪♪♪♪
notice that the website is hosted on piapro.jp, right?
well.. do you know that for every new Project DIVA game, SEGA makes an art contest on PiaPro?
(usually for modules and illustrations)

Actually, they didn't do an art contest for DIVAextend, at least, not for modules or illustrations. But you're right about the other games!

FRIEND CODE: 3010 - 8060 - 1149
(i play project mirai dx a lot please pm me your friend code if you want to be friends)
Spoiler

#33 User is offline   BYTE01 Icon

• Music's in everyone
  • Icon
  • Producers:Empath-P, Ryo, Circus-P

Posted 22 January 2017 - 02:45 PM

If there will be a concert it will most probably be a disappointment once again. Since Magical Mirai 2013 the events got more boring with every year. They went from interesting stage set ups with nice orchestral remade instrumentals, real dancers that dance along with Miku and people that played the guitar right next to her to a stupid, wide area where Miku (or any other Vocaloid) seems really isolated from the rest of the stage with no lighting somehow affecting the area around the screen or people going near it. The complete lack of stage stuff in the back or at least next to the screen makes the background appear dull, the performance weirdly devided from the rest that's happening on stage. Watching Magical Mirai 2014, 2016 aswell as 2016 was no fun at all.
!!!EMBRACE THE KETO!!!
Listen on Soundcloud.com

#34 User is online   MagicalMiku Icon

• Icon
  • Producers:ryo, kz, 八王子P, doriko, keeno

Posted 22 January 2017 - 03:02 PM

I understand what you wanna say, but they changed the stage listening to fan feedbacks, and if they kept it the same style for Magical Mirai 2014, 2015 and 2016, it means fans really like it ^^
feedbacks are very important, in Japan they really care about feedbacks.
and talking back about the stage, you have to understand that the focus of the concert is on Miku (and the other Vocaloids), not on band members, and being there in person, you never think "oh no that stage is too wide", in fact it isn't, it has a pefect size, so everybody can see it well from any angle ^^
also because, during Magical Mirai 2014 and 2016 exhibitions, there were lot of DJ events, dancers events, etc.. they moved them away from the concert :) and same thing is planned for this year as well ^^

the concert for Miku anniversary is Magical Mirai 2017 :appendmiku: :miku: :mikuv3:

#35 User is offline   Kevin Icon

• Miku is my life.
  • Icon
  • Group: VO+ Members
  • Producers:Hachiouji-P, Kz, DECO*27, Ryo

Posted 22 January 2017 - 04:35 PM

View PostBYTE01, on 22 January 2017 - 03:45 PM, said:

If there will be a concert it will most probably be a disappointment once again. Since Magical Mirai 2013 the events got more boring with every year. They went from interesting stage set ups with nice orchestral remade instrumentals, real dancers that dance along with Miku and people that played the guitar right next to her to a stupid, wide area where Miku (or any other Vocaloid) seems really isolated from the rest of the stage with no lighting somehow affecting the area around the screen or people going near it. The complete lack of stage stuff in the back or at least next to the screen makes the background appear dull, the performance weirdly devided from the rest that's happening on stage. Watching Magical Mirai 2014, 2016 aswell as 2016 was no fun at all.

LOL
Obviously have not seen it live.
Maybe experiencing the thing only via Bluray isn't as exciting, sure. But 2016 did almost everything perfect and you claim all last concerts were boring?

As MagicalMiku said, of course you are entitled to your opinion but well you are preeeeety alone with that.
Made my day reading all previous Mirais were "boring", thank you :-D
初音ミク大好きです!!!
How did I get so obsessed with Miku? I showed that in an entertaining way in this video! https://www.youtube....h?v=E2UA08J2ym4
So here is my ranking of the Vocaloids I listen to, judged by how many songs I know and like, how much I like the voice, the character...just everything taken into consideration. Yeah I only really listen to songs sung by the Crypton Vocaloids and IA so far.
Miku >>>>>>>>>> Rin > IA >> Len > Luka >>> Kaito > Meiko

#36 User is offline   F4ng Icon

• Icon

Posted 22 January 2017 - 05:16 PM

While I think the concert is good enough as it is, I do agree that they could utilize that giant screen more, though.

I mean, I don't want the screen to be just a space for vocaloids to move around, you know?

In MM2016, I liked the part where Miku play with lights in the background in "Ray". I definitely would like to see more of that.

The "Magical" part of the MM could be spiced up a bit, don't you think?:)

#37 User is offline   Kevin Icon

• Miku is my life.
  • Icon

Posted 22 January 2017 - 05:43 PM

Well sure some things can be improved maybe, but my point mainly is, experiencing it live I did not feel in the slightest anything was lacking.

And saying "some things could be improved" is a whole other level than saying "previous concerts were a disappointment" XD
初音ミク大好きです!!!
How did I get so obsessed with Miku? I showed that in an entertaining way in this video! https://www.youtube....h?v=E2UA08J2ym4
So here is my ranking of the Vocaloids I listen to, judged by how many songs I know and like, how much I like the voice, the character...just everything taken into consideration. Yeah I only really listen to songs sung by the Crypton Vocaloids and IA so far.

#38 User is offline   BYTE01 Icon

• Music's in everyone
  • Icon

Posted 22 January 2017 - 06:44 PM

I just think it loses the effect of the Vocaloids actually performing on a real stage since there it's just the Vocaloid with loooots of dark around it, no lights, no dancers and pretty much no other stage action.

And I don't really care if I'm alone with my opinion. And to point that out again again: Yes things could be improved, that's one way to say it. But I was still disappointed. Ofc seeing it live probably still is amazing and stuff. A Vocaloid surrounded by dull and completely unmoved darkness wouldn't let me enjoy the whole thing a lot though.
!!!EMBRACE THE KETO!!!
Listen on Soundcloud.com

#39 User is offline   Kevin Icon

• Miku is my life.
  • Icon

Posted 22 January 2017 - 06:52 PM

I am very very glad there are no background dancers like for what they did for IA.
I wanna see Miku (and the rest) no dancers.

Schade dass es dir nicht gefällt, aber vielleicht hast du ja auch mal die Gelegenheit, es selbst live mitzuerleben.
初音ミク大好きです!!!

#40 User is offline   BYTE01 Icon

• Music's in everyone
  • Icon

Posted 22 January 2017 - 08:48 PM

View PostKevin, on 22 January 2017 - 06:52 PM, said:

I am very very glad there are no background dancers like for what they did for IA.
I wanna see Miku (and the rest) no dancers.

Schade dass es dir nicht gefällt, aber vielleicht hast du ja auch mal die Gelegenheit, es selbst live mitzuerleben.

Ja wäre wirklich toll, nur einen Trip nach Amerika oder gar Japan wäre es mir nicht ganz Wert. Ziehe aber bald nach Australien, von da aus wäre Japan ja erreichbar...
Und doch, gefallen tut mir im allgemeinen jedes Miku-Konzert :)
!!!EMBRACE THE KETO!!!
Listen on Soundcloud.com

#41 User is offline   Kevin Icon

• Miku is my life.
  • Icon

Posted 22 January 2017 - 08:56 PM

View PostBYTE01, on 22 January 2017 - 09:48 PM, said:

Spoiler

Yes that would be great, but I wouldn't go on a trip to the US or even Japan just because of that. Will move to Australia though soon, from there a trip to Japan would be more conceivable...

I am about to do my 5th trip to either America (once) or Japan (4 times) mainly because of Miku^^ Granted, I also trip around with my friends there and I am a huuuge Miku fan.
Also one of my best friends actually is from Australia and there are really good options flying to Japan from there, yes!
初音ミク大好きです!!!

#42 User is offline   BYTE01 Icon

• Music's in everyone
  • Icon

Posted 22 January 2017 - 09:02 PM

View PostKevin, on 22 January 2017 - 08:56 PM, said:

I am about to do my 5th trip to either America (once) or Japan (4 times) mainly because of Miku^^ Granted, I also trip around with my friends there and I am a huuuge Miku fan.
Also one of my best friends actually is from Australia and there are really good options flying to Japan from there, yes!

Oh, where in Australia? I'll be living in Adelaide, South Australia.
!!!EMBRACE THE KETO!!!
Listen on Soundcloud.com

#43 User is offline   Kevin Icon

• Miku is my life.
  • Icon

Posted 22 January 2017 - 09:05 PM

View PostBYTE01, on 22 January 2017 - 10:02 PM, said:

Oh, where in Australia? I'll be living in Adelaide, South Australia.

Well he lives at the Goldcoast (east of Australia), so he can use the direct flight from OOL airport to NRT (Tokyo Narita) which is operated by Jetstars, which is a low coast airline.
初音ミク大好きです!!!

#44 User is offline   Gīma Icon

• Uncle Giima is going to flip a coin...
  • Icon
  • Group: Helpers
  • Producers:Camellia, sat, MiYaBi

Posted Yesterday, 05:43 AM

^I live a few hours north of Gold Coast and can confirm that flying Jetstar from Coolangatta Airport to Narita is incredibly cheap (I'll be going to japan at the end of march).
Posted Image
My UTAU, Touketsune Shou, sprite by Nawen

Praise for Giima:

View Postlemonlime, on 07 December 2013 - 10:55 AM, said:

if you think Giima is right about everything clap your hands *claps*
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

• (3 Pages)