VocaloidOtaku.net Forums: IA Live concert to be held in Melbourne and Mexico - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums

Welcome to VocaloidOtaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and certain features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, register and you will gain access to more stuff.

Registration is simple and fast. It won't take you more than a minute.
Click here to join!
Guest Message © 2018 DevFuse
  • (3 Pages) +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

IA Live concert to be held in Melbourne and Mexico both on March 24th 2017

#1 User is offline   Kevin Icon

• Miku is my life.
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Producers:Hachiouji-P, Kz, DECO*27, Ryo

Posted 27 January 2017 - 04:27 PM

Apparently there will be another live concert of IA not in Japan, but actually in Melbourne (Australia) and Mexico (City I guess).
Even the announcers of the live stream were confused since it will be on the same day, March 24th (I am not 100% sure on that date but...pretty sure.)

There are no more information other than that so far...I can't even find a Twitter post or anything about it (reason why I can't go back to check the dates). If you find something, please post it.
Well but surely enough it was revealed at the end of todays IA live stream to celebrate her 5th anniversary.

What do you guys think? Will it even be a full concert?
Surprised that there are more concerts in foreign countries before they even return to Japan! Maybe news about that will follow in the next few months, who knows.
Just sad it is just literally the other side of the world, I would love to see IA (my third favorite Vocaloid) live.

#2 User is offline   KJNanika~ Icon

• The Devil is a loser and he's Murdoc's bitch
  • Icon
  • Vocaloids:Miku, IA, Fukase, Gumi
  • Producers:Hachioji-P, kz, Mitchie M

Posted 27 January 2017 - 11:24 PM

WOO I could go if my fam wouldn't be bitches!

:iadaw: :ia: :iarocks:

#3 User is offline   sleepysheep7 Icon

• GET OFF MY LAWN YOU WHIPPERSNAPPERS!
  • Icon
  • Group: VO+ Members
  • Vocaloids:BIG AL
  • Producers:OSTER-P

Posted 28 January 2017 - 02:55 AM

Would love to go to the Melbourne concert. (And while I am there maybe go see the rest of Australia) But I have no money so all I can say is I hope that people have fun.

#4 User is offline   VocalVortex Icon

• Icon
  • Vocaloids:Miku, Teto, IA
  • Producers:HSP, KZ, JTP, #8Prince, DECO27

Posted 28 January 2017 - 05:29 AM

As someone who lives in Australia, I am super pumped for this! I gotta fly for 2.5hrs to get there, but I've been wanting to see IA since I missed my chance in Japan in 2015. Not a screening this time. This looks like the real deal. No official posts yet, but I hope they announce ticket and venue details soon so people can make plans.

On this facebook post on the official IA world page, they did a live stream:

There is very little to go by right now, but if you go to 2:02:11 in the video, they announce it for Australia. (maximize the video to make it easier to drag the video time slider)

Posted Image

It translates to something like "24/3/2017 Australia/Melbourne IA LIVE Decision"
Notice an official pinned message that appears in the top right chat window also confirming in English: "Live at Melbourne on March 24th" and "Yes!You got it right!Live on March 24th in Melbourne and Mexico! On the same day^^"
You can also click "see more comments" section and do a control+F search for "Melbourne" or "Mexico" to find the official messages.

At 2:03:25, they announce it for Mexico.

Posted Image

It translates to something like "24/3/2017 Mexico IA LIVE Decision"

The video may not remain on fb forever, so check it out asap.

#5 User is offline   Amero Icon

• I'm not a currency.
  • Icon
  • Producers:Neru, MIR△ISONIC

Posted 03 February 2017 - 07:58 AM

If anyone is going to the concert in Melbourne and is unsure about stuff like where the venue's location is or how you meant to get there, I'll try my best to help. I'm not perfect though, so I might not be able to answer all questions, but I'll try. Just ask here or message me if you need anything.

#6 User is offline   fandetda Icon

• Icon

Posted 05 February 2017 - 01:25 AM

New info for Mexico's concert! ^u^

Today was announced that IA's performance will be the opening act for the 3-days convention FANATICON in Mexico's City as part of a preview night.
It's scheduled for March 23rd at 9:00pm in the Centro Citibanamex.

There will be two ways to get in:
1. A platinum ticket for the 3 days (24th-26th) with preferential access and entrance to the preview night of the expo where the full concert will take place the 23rd. It also includes a Welcome Kit. $1900MXN ~ $95USD (Now on Sale)
2. Tickets for the concert only. (Now on Sale)
STAGE
Special Zone - $800MXN=$40USD ($947=$46 with service charges)
Preferential Zone - $600MXN=$30USD ($719=$35 with service charges) OR Access with Platinum Ticket
General Zone - $400MXN=$20USD ($492=$24 with service charges)

Concert set to play around 90 minutes according their official website.

Click below to look and read more things - Update: 08/02/17
Spoiler

Posted Image

Posted Image

#7 User is offline   VocalVortex Icon

• Icon

Posted 05 February 2017 - 02:18 PM

Ah, so based on that, the IA concert announced for Mexico on March 24th will simply be a shorter, opening act over 3 days?? Possibly not even a 45 minute concert?
That has me a little concerned that the concert in Melbourne also on the 24th will only be an opening to something else also. I'm hoping it will be something of a reasonable duration, so I can justify domestic flights to Melbourne.
I guess we will continue to wait and see what happens... but the date is closing in fast.

#8 User is offline   fandetda Icon

• Icon

Posted 05 February 2017 - 05:49 PM

View PostVocalVortex, on 05 February 2017 - 08:18 AM, said:

Ah, so based on that, the IA concert announced for Mexico on March 24th will simply be a shorter, opening act over 3 days?? Possibly not even a 45 minute concert?
That has me a little concerned that the concert in Melbourne also on the 24th will only be an opening to something else also. I'm hoping it will be something of a reasonable duration, so I can justify domestic flights to Melbourne.
I guess we will continue to wait and see what happens... but the date is closing in fast.

Oh no, I think you misunderstood me. D:
There will be only one and full concert on the preview night the 23rd as opening act for the whole event.
The next days will only be the expo without any more performances.

#9 User is offline   Kevin Icon

• Miku is my life.
  • Icon

Posted 05 February 2017 - 05:52 PM

View Postfandetda, on 05 February 2017 - 06:49 PM, said:

Still doesn't guarantee in any way it will be a full concert.

#10 User is offline   fandetda Icon

• Icon

Posted 05 February 2017 - 06:08 PM

View PostKevin, on 05 February 2017 - 11:52 AM, said:

Still doesn't guarantee in any way it will be a full concert.

Well, we'll hoping for the best. ^u^

#11 User is offline   Amero Icon

• I'm not a currency.
  • Icon
  • Producers:Neru, MIR△ISONIC

Posted 06 February 2017 - 07:54 AM

I can't find any conventions in Melbourne on the 24th of March that I can see having an IA concert, so I'm unsure if it would be a solo concert or with something else. I'm amazed that the information is still hard find though, since I haven't seen any updates since it was announced. Hopefully more stuff will be revealed soon though.

Is the Mexico concert on the 24th, or on the 23rd? In the livestream it said both concerts would be on the 24th, but now other sources are saying it's the 23rd.

#12 User is offline   fandetda Icon

• Icon

Posted 06 February 2017 - 04:23 PM

View PostAmero, on 06 February 2017 - 01:54 AM, said:

Is the Mexico concert on the 24th, or on the 23rd? In the livestream it said both concerts would be on the 24th, but now other sources are saying it's the 23rd.

It's the 23rd. Don't know why they decided to change the date.

#13 User is offline   VocalVortex Icon

• Icon

Posted 07 February 2017 - 01:33 AM

View Postfandetda, on 06 February 2017 - 03:49 AM, said:

There will be only one and full concert on the preview night the 23rd as opening act for the whole event.
The next days will only be the expo without any more performances.

Ah, fingers crossed! Thanks for the updates. If any info on the duration ever comes out, please let us know! :iarocks:

View Postfandetda, on 07 February 2017 - 02:23 AM, said:

It's the 23rd. Don't know why they decided to change the date.

Perhaps they changed the Mexico show's date so that it can be a part of the first day at the convention as the opening. They could have also have been waiting on more details from the convention? Also, maybe based on people's surprised/puzzled reactions to the shows being on the same day, they thought to change it?

As for Melbourne, I assume they are maybe waiting for more details from a convention too? That date is only like a month and a half away now, but as mentioned before, there does not seem to be any conventions in Melbourne so far.

I'd love to know more precise info now, so that I know it would be worth the trip, make plans and secure good flight prices early. The excitement and uncertainty right now is making me a bit restless about it but I guess I'll just have to be patient and keep watching the IA world page...Then again, sometimes you end up hearing about this stuff in greater detail from another source before the IA world page mentions it. Some good examples are the IA plush from POPBUDDIES and the Mexico shows details from Fanaticon, which makes me think that the details could pop up somewhere else. Pretty sure only a single person looks after the IA world page and they probably often are busy doing other things.

#14 User is offline   Igirisu Toast Icon

• Icon
  • Vocaloids:IA
  • Producers:Teddyloid, Mitchie M

Posted 07 February 2017 - 02:00 AM

Speaking of the plushie anyone got theirs yet?

#15 User is offline   Kevin Icon

• Miku is my life.
  • Icon

Posted 07 February 2017 - 08:28 AM

I got the IA Plushie.
It's pretty nice!
Posted Image

• (3 Pages) +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic