VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid: Magical Mirai Music Contest Collaboration - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid

Welcome to VocaloidOtaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and certain features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, register and you will gain access to more stuff.

Registration is simple and fast. It won't fetch you more than a minute.
Click here to join!
Guest Message © 2017 DevFuse
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Magical Mirai Music Contest Collaboration Looking for Japanese lyricist

#1 User is offline   Junypai Icon

• Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 February 2017 - 05:20 PM

(Still looking for a person; will update when I find someone 8D)

Edit: So apparently English is allowed for the contest! However, I don't speak Japanese, so I wouldn't be able to communicate with the contest provider. So if someone wants to be my translator I'd appreciate it 8D. In return, you can keep the contest reward if the song wins! Simple!

Contest:
http://www.mikufan.c...test-announced/

Heyo!

I'm looking for a Japanese lyricist for the Magical Mirai 2017 Song Contest! You'll also need to be able to speak/type Japanese to be able to talk to the contest provider and navigate through the PiaPro japanese website.

I assume the contest requires only Japanese lyrics, since I don't see any support for English (so they can't check if the lyrics are PG for English). If I'm wrong and English is allowed, let me know. I'd appreciate it if your able to contact the contest provider to verify this since I don't understand Japanese.

If English is actually allowed, then I'd be grateful for someone to just be my communicator to do the things I don't understand (such as navigating on the PiaPro JP website). It'll be as simple as submitting the song (however the guideline wants it to be submitted) and just staying in contact with me! In return, you can keep the contest reward if my song wins! Simple!

I'll be composing for the song along with mixing, instrumentals, and tuning. If you know how to use the Vocaloid editor, you can input the lyrics there and not edit anything else. Don't edit pitch, brightness, or any of the settings, since I'll be doing those in my workspace! I will provide a rough draft melody, which you'll be able to use (and modify) to fit the Japanese lyrics. This is just so you don't have to stress out about coming up with a melody from scratch!

If you don't know how to use a Vocaloid editor (or something similar), then let me know and I'll see if I can think of a different way for us to work!

I'll also need to find some sort of proof that you know Japanese to the point where your lyrical writing makes sense in Japanese. I can also write my own English lyrics if you prefer that way and you can interpret that in Japanese lyrics.

I also have a bad past of people not doing their part for collaborations and "ghosting" me, so I hope you won't mind my skepticism for finding someone (unless your reputation speaks for itself!).

If for some reason the song wins the contest, you will be given the contest reward since I don't really want it (though I might want one voicebank haha).

Read here for more information regarding the contest. Please read it along with the official site's information to understand what is going on!

http://www.mikufan.c...test-announced/

The intended outcome for the song will be "hard" rock/jazz (since Japanese songs like Jazz changes) that may be "fast paced". Even I don't know how my songs come out until I finish recording, but I'll try to keep it short and simple for the sake of the contest!

Some of my completed works:
https://www.youtube....h?v=r6N_PpQS_AQ
https://www.youtube....h?v=iUolpDKAs58
https://junypai.band...m/track/saudade

Please E-mail Junyoopai@hotmail.com, post here, or private message me if your interested or have any questions! I'm very understanding 8D!

#2 User is offline   TJ Studio Icon

• Vocal Synth Electronic/EDM Producer
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Producers:VocaCircus

Posted 17 February 2017 - 01:09 PM

According to the rules. The Hatsune Miku English voicebanks (I'm guessing V3 too) are allowed
[Sprites By: BambooGarden101]

My Vocal Synth Voicebanks [In order of purchases]
Spoiler

Soon to be in the team [Not in order]
Spoiler

My Social Medias

Fanclubs I'm In
Spoiler

#3 User is offline   Move->Forward Icon

• That Piapro Studio Girl
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 17 February 2017 - 02:46 PM

That's correct! There are no restrictions on language as far as I know.
However, if you have the oppurtunity to use some Japanese for a song, it may be a good idea for this contest!
Here's more info if you'd like!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users