VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid: Vocamerica concert coming to Tora-Con on April 22nd in Rochester, NY - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid

Welcome to VocaloidOtaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and certain features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, register and you will gain access to more stuff.

Registration is simple and fast. It won't fetch you more than a minute.
Click here to join!
Guest Message © 2017 DevFuse
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Vocamerica concert coming to Tora-Con on April 22nd in Rochester, NY

#1 User is offline   exemplar Icon

• Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 February 2017 - 09:52 PM

#2 User is offline   FallenNights Icon

• Agender Emo Freak
  • Icon

Posted 11 February 2017 - 02:35 AM

Tbh I'd pay more attention to VocaMerica if they got off the anti-Yamaha high horse and Added The Cybers in place of the random ass UTAU and Somehow got Ausgris Involved.

But it's nice to see RUBY in a show again, I'm glad to see POC representation dispite our shit new government. :')
_

#3 User is offline   Robyn Is A Ninja Icon

• Wind Turbine of the Jellyfish Mom
  • Icon
  • Producers:AdyS, Yukitsuki, EmpathP, KTKT

Posted 11 February 2017 - 02:54 AM

View PostFallenNights, on 10 February 2017 - 09:35 PM, said:

Tbh I'd pay more attention to VocaMerica if they got off the anti-Yamaha high horse and Added The Cybers in place of the random ass UTAU and Somehow got Ausgris Involved.

Well, I mean.... they aren't going out of their way to ignore the Yamaha Engloids. There's a lot more restrictions and stuff with them. Aki has said that she wants to include Cyber Diva (and I assume Cyber Songman by extension), it's just not as easy as emailing them about it I guess.

Also, in regards to Ausgris, he's not finished yet or anything. He's still just a beta voice bank. I'm sure they'll integrate him into concerts when he's finished and released..... but that's all way down the line where only time can tell.

EDIT: Also @OP, there's planned a few more concerts back to back. Rochester is one of the stops along the way! (I don't know if the details of that info is public yet though, so...)

The Squad in Order of Purchase:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Soon to Join:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

ADORABLE sprites by the wonderful BambooGarden101! :D

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
I also own the WIL fanclub but I don't have time to slug through the slow servers of VO to get a new banner for my WIL Club

#4 User is offline   exemplar Icon

• Icon

Posted 11 February 2017 - 03:35 AM

@Avanna's Consonants Yeah, I heard her mention possible stops in Las Vegas and outside of Chicago (that was several weeks/months before the announcement of a possible crowdfunded stop in switzerland).

One little quick thing that should be mentioned going by the 2nd & 3rd comments is that Zero G, Power FX & Voctro hasn't really had much in the way of promo in form of these concerts until Aki approached them. I mean even with all of the japanese vocaloids Yamaha has made, they really didn't do the concert thing themselves in japan. What makes you think they would be interested in western concerts after seeing the lack of japanese concerts from them?

#5 User is offline   TJ Studio Icon

• Vocal Synth Electronic/EDM Producer
  • Icon
  • Producers:VocaCircus

Posted 11 February 2017 - 03:37 AM

If VOCAMERICA comes close to where i live (Like Ringgold or Chattanooga). I'll go there
[Sprites By: BambooGarden101 - With one sprite by: Kidgore]

My Vocal Synth Voicebanks [In order of purchases]
Spoiler

Soon to be in the team [Not in order]
Spoiler

My Social Medias

Fanclubs I'm In
Spoiler

#6 User is offline   Robyn Is A Ninja Icon

• Wind Turbine of the Jellyfish Mom
  • Icon
  • Producers:AdyS, Yukitsuki, EmpathP, KTKT

Posted 11 February 2017 - 03:49 AM

@exemplar Oh, I meant that there are actually at least two other cons that are set in stone to have concerts, one in March and one in May. Aki talked about them in one of the very recent kickstarter update emails, and she said that the cons won't be publicly announced until those respective cons announce them. So the concert in Rochester is the second stop in a three back to back official concert lineup is what I meant, sorry about the confusion there!

The Squad in Order of Purchase:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Soon to Join:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

ADORABLE sprites by the wonderful BambooGarden101! :D

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
I also own the WIL fanclub but I don't have time to slug through the slow servers of VO to get a new banner for my WIL Club

#7 User is offline   exemplar Icon

• Icon

Posted 11 February 2017 - 03:51 AM

View PostAvanna's Consonants, on 10 February 2017 - 10:49 PM, said:

@exemplar Oh, I meant that there are actually at least two other cons that are set in stone to have concerts, one in March and one in May. Aki talked about them in one of the very recent kickstarter update emails, and she said that the cons won't be publicly announced until those respective cons announce them. So the concert in Rochester is the second stop in a three back to back official concert lineup is what I meant, sorry about the confusion there!

Oh I don't get those emails because i'm not a kickstarter backer (got my cash tied up at the time). I heard all that in streams & tweets.

#8 User is offline   Infoholic Icon

• Digital_S CEO
  • Icon
  • Producers:Circus, Cien, Kikuo

Posted 11 February 2017 - 04:22 AM

I'm excited! More VOCAMERICA, more VOCALOID, more yes!

@FallenNights
High horse? I'm a bit confused? Aki's never said anything against using the Cyber duo and I'm pretty sure she's even talked about putting them in, but, unlike MAIKA and all of the other Engloids and non-engloids, it's not as easy as just asking through an email. YAMAHA's a big company who really only sees VOCALOID as an instrument, they don't really care for personas. The "random UTAU" isn't really random. If you're referring to Namida, she's Empathy Studios' mascot, of course she's there. If you're referring to Aiko, she's there because Myst has done multiple panels with UTAU before, is a pretty well respected UTAU user, and VOCALOID user, and Aiko's probably the most popular overseas English UTAU there is other than CZloid. VOCAMERICA, as Aki has said, isn't just for VOCALOIDs. She warmly accepts voice synths of all engines. Ex, Bones or ALYS, not that ALYS needs VOCAMERICA for promotion, could get into VOCAMERICA. Yan Xi, Kiana, or Huan Xiao Yi could as well. Even VORA or Khylin. VOCAMERICA supports and welcomes all overseas voice synths so that the overseas fandom can all be happy and prosper.
I like a lot of synths.

#9 User is offline   Kona Icon

• I just really love Len.
  • Icon
  • Producers:Mitchie M. Circus-P, Giga-P

Posted 11 February 2017 - 04:45 AM

View PostFallenNights, on 10 February 2017 - 08:35 PM, said:

Tbh I'd pay more attention to VocaMerica if they got off the anti-Yamaha high horse and Added The Cybers in place of the random ass UTAU and Somehow got Ausgris Involved. :')

I'm sure the Cybers are coming at a (much) later date. A little after the first concert, Aki posted a tweet that she got permission to use them in the future. They're probably gonna get to them once they've added in all the Kickstarter funded Vocaloids.
~My Vocaloids~
Lily V3
Miku V3 + V3 English + V4x + V4 English
Luka V2 + V4x
Rin and Len act2 + V4x + English
Avanna
Otomachi Una
Sonika
Dex
IA + IA ROCKS
Daina
Maika
UNI

#10 User is offline   Amero Icon

• I'm not a currency.
  • Icon
  • Producers:Neru, MIR△ISONIC

Posted 14 February 2017 - 06:35 AM

Some more Vocamerica updates!

There are upcoming Vocamerica appearances at ETSUCon, Kigacon and Tora-Con :)
Fanclubs I own
Spoiler

Fanclubs I'm in
Spoiler

#11 User is offline   exemplar Icon

• Icon

Posted 09 April 2017 - 10:37 PM

There's going to be a livestream of it

#12 User is offline   Sir Vancelot Icon

• Addicted to Heroines
  • Icon

Posted 23 April 2017 - 03:09 AM

The concert was amazing! The stream had issues with echoing as it was being broadcast twice simultaneously but it was still extremely enjoyable.

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

The stream will remain viewable for about a week, so if you missed your chance to see it, go to the video and you can watch it from the beginning!

#13 User is offline   Infoholic Icon

• Digital_S CEO
  • Icon
  • Producers:Circus, Cien, Kikuo

Posted 23 April 2017 - 03:27 AM

The show was stunning guys!
I like a lot of synths.

#14 User is offline   Re:VB-P Icon

• Lighting Designer
  • Icon
  • Producers:supercell

Posted 27 April 2017 - 01:02 AM

A quick timelapse of my crew and I building the stage for the concert.

https://m.youtube.co...eature=youtu.be
Posted Image

Re:VB-P
AniMiku Developer
www.animiku.net
www.facebook.com/AniMiku
@re_vb

Don't worry, my software doesn't have bugs. I just coded it so epicly that it develops random features.

*Beep* The number you just dialed is no longer available. After the tone, leave a message, and you'll find your house in an ocean of fire. - Nagi (Hayate no Gotoku)

“There are two ways to write error-free programs; only the third one works”. - Alan J. Perlis

#15 User is offline   rinlingyo Icon

• I tend to vocafy everything
  • Icon

Posted 27 April 2017 - 11:09 PM

My review of the Tora-con livestream:

Spoiler

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users