VocaloidOtaku.net Forums: SeeU to be Sold on Character Planet - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums

Welcome to VocaloidOtaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and certain features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, register and you will gain access to more stuff.

Registration is simple and fast. It won't take you more than a minute.
Click here to join!
Guest Message © 2018 DevFuse
  • (2 Pages) +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

SeeU to be Sold on Character Planet Overseas shipping finally for the first Korean VOCALOID!

#16 User is offline   Move->Forward Icon

• That Piapro Studio Girl
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderators
  • Vocaloids:The Cryptons

Posted 19 August 2017 - 02:52 AM

She'll be available August 23rd!

#17 User is offline   Mimi Hideyoshi Icon

• Kuriboh Mother
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Producers:Kemu, Niki, Wowaka

Posted 22 August 2017 - 10:44 PM

I cant believe SeeU is finally getting out of jail......

Nah but for real I`m glad!! Maybe i can finally buy her!

#18 User is offline   Somebodyrandom Icon

• Icon
  • Producers:Shu-tP

Posted 23 August 2017 - 12:20 PM

Its pretty late in the game for it at this stage though... With us being likely about halfway done with V4 and her being a V3 and Uni being with us and an English version of her on the way... I imagine a lot of potential customers bought her in the inital release. And her tarnished reputation compared to Uni's as well.

#19 User is offline   BenHo Icon

• Icon
  • Producers:Yuyoyuppe, Utsu-P, Muryoku-P

Posted 23 August 2017 - 01:07 PM

SeeU still seems to be getting a bit of use despite all that, at least if Uni's youtube uploads are any indications. The two of them have a few duets.

#20 User is offline   수연 <Suyeon> Icon

• Icon

Posted 24 August 2017 - 05:47 PM

V3 vocals (that haven't been updated) are still available for purchase and will probably be compatible with V5 whenever that comes out. Both Korean vocals essentially mask one another's flaws and fulfill a niche that the other will/may never have: UNI's high notes are soft where as SeeU's are powerful - not taking UNI Power Append into account since it's not available yet. UNI has less pronunciation errors and quality issues, but there are spots where she doesn't transition as well as SeeU does. UNI could be an easy starter vocal (didn't sound half bad in Boundary, considering there was practically no tuning) where as SeeU requires more experience. SeeU will never get proper English. UNI likely won't get Japanese (has enough data to fake it relatively well, but still lacks Z, V, F, and TS). Until UNI's English and appends come out, SeeU has more phonetic data to work with. So... SeeU may be an old vocal, but she's not entirely useless.

#21 User is offline   LesJosuaManga Icon

• Icon
  • Vocaloids:SeeU
  • Producers:Daniwell/ Daft Punk

Posted 27 August 2017 - 03:22 PM

I tried buying SeeU and I followed the instructions including the credit card part but then for some reason it wouldn't confirm because for some reason, my Master card isn't verified or something so I tried going to their website and when I pressed sign up, there is no institution whatsoever that existed to verify the card even though I clearly got it from my local bank here in the Philippines. Wouldn't it be just easier if they had a pay-pal option or something?

• (2 Pages) +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users