VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid: Quick 'n easy problem >< - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid

Welcome to VocaloidOtaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and certain features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, register and you will gain access to more stuff.

Registration is simple and fast. It won't fetch you more than a minute.
Click here to join!
Guest Message © 2017 DevFuse
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Quick 'n easy problem >< Where is MMD discussion??? QAQ

#1 User is offline   Aya Icon

• Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Producers:Mothy, EmpathP, and GHPZ

Posted 06 April 2017 - 09:30 PM

I'm an idiot! I'm sorry! Where and is there a place for MMD discussion??? QAQ
Sunshine yellow! <3

#2 User is online   AyuRox Icon

• Icon
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 06 April 2017 - 10:35 PM

Here it is. Its a subforum of VOCALOID Talk. A lot of the forums are separated into subforums, and some into sub-sub forums to keep everything a little more organized. If you're ever looking for where to post something, make sure you look at the subforums below the main forum's description on the index and at the top of the forum once you click on a forum. Using the search function may help as well, as you can find where similar posts or posts on a certain topic are posted.
My YouTube
My SoundCloud
My WIP Thread

Posted Image
Set by PinkShinigami @ Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

#3 User is offline   Aya Icon

• Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Producers:Mothy, EmpathP, and GHPZ

Posted 07 April 2017 - 03:57 AM

View PostAyuRox, on 06 April 2017 - 02:35 PM, said:

Here it is. Its a subforum of VOCALOID Talk. A lot of the forums are separated into subforums, and some into sub-sub forums to keep everything a little more organized. If you're ever looking for where to post something, make sure you look at the subforums below the main forum's description on the index and at the top of the forum once you click on a forum. Using the search function may help as well, as you can find where similar posts or posts on a certain topic are posted.

T^T Thank you so much!
Sunshine yellow! <3

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users