VocaloidOtaku.net Forums: Miku is coming back to Just Dance for the 3rd year in a row - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums

New VO Changelog - Find out more: http://www.vocaloido...ew-vo-changelog

Welcome to VocaloidOtaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and certain features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, register and you will gain access to more stuff.

Registration is simple and fast. It won't take you more than a minute.
Click here to join!
Guest Message © 2017 DevFuse
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Miku is coming back to Just Dance for the 3rd year in a row The song is Love Ward by OSTER project

#1 User is offline   exemplar Icon

• Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 June 2017 - 09:21 PM

#2 User is offline   missy20201 Icon

• was Lεօղ
  • Icon
  • Vocaloids:Engloids + Kaito + SPNloids

Posted 14 June 2017 - 02:43 AM

This is... interesting. I don't often play JD... tell me, are they always this interesting? ;;

#3 User is offline   Masuta-Chan~ Icon

• Icon
  • Producers:Circus-P, Mothy-P, ect. :3

Posted 14 June 2017 - 03:17 AM

Oh wow, I'm surprised. It's a song I've never even heard of imo'. I would've thought a song like Whimsical Mercy would've topped the cake. Not a bad choice, I'm more happy to see that Miku is still in Just Dance though.

#4 User is offline   CrystaltheCool Icon

• Little Shit
  • Icon
  • Producers:Yamashizuku

Posted 15 June 2017 - 01:56 AM

I'm still annoyed by how they keep implying that Miku is the creator of the songs. Is it really that hard to type "by OSTER Project feat. Hatsune Miku"?

#5 User is offline   Heruru Meruru Icon

• Dairantou Vashfucker DX
  • Icon
  • Vocaloids:Oliver!!!
  • Producers:Seiko-p, Steampianist

Posted 15 June 2017 - 02:54 AM

Interesting choice of song. I expected them to do something more well-known.

#6 User is offline   NebulousViper Icon

• Has a large obsession over Longya
  • Icon
  • Group: VO+ Members
  • Vocaloids:All Chinese VOCALOIDs duh
  • Producers:JUSF, ilem, Chunbai-P, st.k4n3

Posted 15 June 2017 - 07:23 PM

I'm kinda surprised they're still putting in Miku songs and even more surprised it's not something I've heard of (then again, I don't listen to many Miku songs anyways)... But that's good to see. :)

I dunno, I still haven't opened Just Dance 2016 nor obtained Just Dance 2017. I kinda just stopped playing with the new ones (doesn't help that the WiiU is in a part of the house where we can't be rambunctious anyways, unless we want the house to fall apart-) and stuck to Just Dance 2 and 3, and occasionally Just Dance 4. They're my favorite ones. ^^; The dances are overall kinda hit or miss for me and I often feel as though I like the dances less and less with each one released. I might consider picking 2017 and 2018 up though. Just to appease my need for getting 5 stars on everything-

EDIT: Ah interesting. I just read somewhere that apparently bringing Miku songs to Just Dance was a longtime goal, so I suppose I shouldn't be surprised anymore that they'd bring in more Miku. lol

View PostCrystaltheCool, on 14 June 2017 - 08:56 PM, said:

I'm still annoyed by how they keep implying that Miku is the creator of the songs. Is it really that hard to type "by OSTER Project feat. Hatsune Miku"?

To be honest, I'm not surprised they did that. Considering how they did the same thing for Ievan Polkka and PoPiPo, Love Ward was kinda gonna follow (though I am in no way excusing them for what they're doing with the crediting...).

Interestingly enough, the only one that did credit the producer (or rather a group) was Tell Your World. They credited livetune for it. Not sure why they didn't do the same for the three others... :/ But if I recall, Just Dance WiiU was Japan-only. Ievan Polkka, PoPiPo, and Love Ward are not Japan exclusive.

This post has been edited by NebulousViper: 15 June 2017 - 07:34 PM

#7 User is offline   Distortion Icon

• mess
  • Icon
  • Vocaloids:Lily, Leon, Rana
  • Producers:Kikuo, niki, Wowaka

Posted 21 June 2017 - 03:39 AM

View PostLεօղ, on 13 June 2017 - 08:43 PM, said:

This is... interesting. I don't often play JD... tell me, are they always this interesting? ;;

A lot of them are, it's the game's signature I guess.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users