VocaloidOtaku.net Forums: Persona 5 Roleplay - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums

New VO Changelog - Find out more: http://www.vocaloido...ew-vo-changelog

Welcome to VocaloidOtaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and certain features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, register and you will gain access to more stuff.

Registration is simple and fast. It won't take you more than a minute.
Click here to join!
Guest Message © 2017 DevFuse
  • (7 Pages) +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Persona 5 Roleplay

#1 User is offline   Shugo Yuki Icon

• Acute
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 June 2017 - 10:17 PM

Fujin

Fujin found himself feeling like he was floating for a while. Everything felt rather surreal as he had the feeling of drifting through an empty space. He opened his eyes but couldn't see anything but darkness. Fujin extended his hand in front of him in the darkness and heard a soft malevolent voice.
"I am thou."

Fujin's eyes flickered open, he was laying on the floor, cold and uncomfortable. He shifted for a moment before sitting up and gazing around the unfamiliar room. It almost looked like a museum with shelves and walls lined with strange masks. He looked up to see a dark swirling hole that seemed to go on forever with masks floating about the ceiling.
"This must be a dream..."
He said as he pinched himself but it actually hurt! He eventually mustered up the strength to stand up in the spot he had been sitting in to look around the unrealistic strange room. As he looked around he saw two others laying on the floor not far from him. They both looked familiar yet he didn't remember their names, such was the way with most people he had seen. The only similarity between the three of them was that they had also been wearing the same school uniform as he was. He crossed his arms for a moment and walked over to the other end of the room where there had been a rather large door that was blocked off with rope, such as the ones they would use in a movie theater or museum. Not really much to block it considering he could just hop over them but still, in such a strange unfamiliar place why would he?
He amazed even himself at how calm he felt even in such a situation like this, waking up in a strange place with two random people. It dawned on him that he couldn't remember anything since this afternoon when he was on his way home from school.

He let out a small sigh as he put his finger to his chin and began to think about what was happening, it was rather exciting but also frustrating that he couldn't remember.

He moved away from the door and looked across the room once more, the room itself was slightly big as it had various displays of masks and floating masks. He noticed a strange doll sitting in the corner of the room in a rather large arm chair with a blank mask on. The only thing that adorned the mask was a large cut out smile. He inched closer to it, it was rather life like for a doll. The knees on the doll had joints, but the texture itself was flesh looking.
"Strange..."

#2 User is offline   Shinrayuki Icon

• Does this look like the face of mercy?
  • Icon
  • Producers:Kuwagata-P KuroUsa-P 40mP

Posted 21 June 2017 - 03:09 AM

Izuna groaned as she pushed her self up, sitting back to regain her composure. Hmm? What was going on? She didn't remember anything and she didn't recognize this place. Was this a kidnapping? Her family was pretty well off, so that could be a possibility. she rubbed the side of her head in annoyance as well what felt like a headache.

She didn't recognize this type of ceiling. Actually... there was no ceiling. there were a bunch of masks though.

"Where is this place...?" Izuna said, finally standing up. Her caught sight of their student council president.

"Ah, Stu-President!" Izuna yelled out the mixture of "Stupid" and "President" when she saw him. She recognized him immediately, since he had always annoyed her. She actually didn't remember why, but it was probably something worth being annoyed over. Was he kidnapped too? She didn't really know anything about him other than he was student council president.

"Where are we? Did you kidnap me? No, that's probably not right... This is weird. I don't like it. Also that doll is super creepy." She spat out the words at a rapid fire pace, not even paying attention to what she was saying.

#3 User is offline   NightMoves Icon

• The Lord of Strawberries
  • Icon
  • Producers:Jin

Posted 21 June 2017 - 04:15 AM

Caspian slowly opened his eyes, then closed them again. Wherever he was, it couldn't be real. Perhaps it was just him going crazy after all that had happened. He knew this day would come. He opened his eyes yet again, seeing the same sight; masks floating around in a dark hole. He sighed as he sat up, not even surprised anymore. Cas stood to see his "comrades." He wasn't really sure what to call them, considering he only had a slight idea of who they were.

"'Sup" He said plainly, standing up. "Do you guys know if I'm sleeping in class again? You know what? Nevermind. If you're part of the dream, how would you know?"

Cas made his way over to the doll that the others were crowded around. The doll was in fact quite creepy, but quite beautiful at the same time. "Though they say that one's dreams are made up of places you've seen somewhere before, and I swear I've never seen somewhere like this before." He looked around again. Maybe it was just a hallucination. It could all just be in his head. But making all of whatever this was up in his head would be pretty creative, and he didn't have a creative bone in his body.

"It's also pretty weird that you guys are in my dream. The student council president, and a kid? I didn't really think I was that kind of person, but I guess dreams reveal one's deepest desires."

Caspian pondered the thought. Did he have a fetish for masks and children? He hoped not. That was quite frowned upon.

#4 User is offline   Shugo Yuki Icon

• Acute
  • Icon

Posted 21 June 2017 - 04:50 AM

Fujin looked around the room for a brief moment, it seemed the other two had woken up finally. He let out a slight sigh as the girl bombarded him with questions and mindless ramble. He stood looking at her for a moment as she went on before turning his attention back to the doll as the other had seemed to be doing as well. He reached out his hand to pull the mask off of the doll when he heard a young voice yell out.
"Stop right there!!! Haven't you heard to respect others things!!! you cant just go around touching other peoples things! who taught you humans manners anyways!?"

The frighteningly loud yelling didn't really scare him, he wasn't sure about the other two but he was pretty much unfazed. When he turned around, he looked down. A girl smaller than all of them stood there holding a white mask similar to the dolls in each hand.
"And you are...?"
"What the hell do you think I am you brat! I'm the keeper of the Orbis Alius!"
Fujin stared at the young girl for a minute, it had been a long time since he had been called a brat let alone by someone who looked younger than him. He let out a sigh and turned around facing the doll once more gesturing towards the little girl.
"I can't deal with this right now."
"Excuse me! Got better places to be ehh? Well then, you can find your own way out if you don't want my help!"
Fujin turned his attention back to the girl and let out another deep sigh as he crossed his arms.
"You've got my attention."

The small girl put her hands on her hips triumphantly as she looked at the other two. First pointing to each of them in succession.
Hakuryuu, Izuna. Suzuki, Fujin. And Gray.. comma Caspian. You were all sent here by a higher power.
She smiled as she looked up at them with a cocky grin. Fujin couldn't help but pinch the bridg eof his nose in frustration.

#5 User is offline   Shinrayuki Icon

• Icon

Posted 21 June 2017 - 07:48 AM

Izuna flared up when she heard the boy call her a kid. That's it, he's going on her shit list. He's going to come to school tommorow and find his locker covered with ¥1000 worth of sticky notes. She'll get up early just to get it done. Ughhh... but then she's going to have to clean it up after school so she doesn't leave evidence. Anyway, she at least had to tell him what he did wrong.

"Did you just call me a kid? Are your eyes working, blondie? I'm wearing our school's uniform, numbskull!" Izuna said, tugging on her skirt. She whipped her hair back and scoffed, but then suddenly jumped back a little when someone began yelling.

"What do you mean 'you humans'?" Izuna crossed her arms and pointed her chin upwards in a pompous manner. "And 'Orbis Allius'? I guess children like you would still be at that phase. What was it called...? Chuunibyou?" Izuna said haughtily.

This place was bizarre. Was her older brother playing a prank on her? No. He was definitely not one to play pranks. He would be more of the type of person to frame her for his parents' murder to ensure he get's the inheritance or something. Still... this much preparation must have cost a lot. Was the roof CGI? This was actually pretty scary, but at least she wasn't alone. These other two don't really feel very reliable, but they'll have to do.

#6 User is offline   NightMoves Icon

• Icon

Posted 22 June 2017 - 01:48 AM

"Sure sure." Caspian said to the little girl's remarks. She might go to the same school as him, but that didn't prevent her from looking like a kid. Well, at least the whole scenario wouldn't be illegal anymore. That was quite settling.

He looked in the direction of the voice. It was a boy...or was it a girl. Maybe it wasn't either. Perhaps they identified as a dump truck for all he knew. People these days were a little weird in the head, but that was alright with him. They could be whatever breed of dog they ever dreamed of for all he cared. "The keeper of...what...? A higher power?" This was the moment where Cas realized that he was in fact crazy. He never really believed in a higher power, especially not one that used little kids as messengers.

"Then are we dead?"
He asked the kid. If a higher power really did send them here, then it could be heaven, hell, or even purgatory.

#7 User is offline   Shugo Yuki Icon

• Acute
  • Icon

Posted 22 June 2017 - 07:43 AM

Fujin let out a sigh and kept his remarks to himself. He was waiting for the person whom he had assumed was a little girl to continue their dialogue which he was sure would be long winded to explain where they actually where and the higher power hat sent them there.
"Whats a Choonie... B.o? Sounds like some strange odor... is it used to explain someones scent? I most certainly don't smell choonie you stupid human." They let out a hmph sound, putting their hands on their hips before continuing their speech.
"This is Orbis Allius of course, this very place. Its a place that is the collective emotions of the people who live in your world. It is a labyrinth of human thoughts and emotions. Even you three have made an impact here... so much so, that this higher power has chosen you for your deep wishes to rebel against society, to escape the social normality of feeble humans... I don't know why though, you all look like a bunch of idiots to me. There's no way you are strong enough to face society let alone yourselves.
They started laughing a bit before turning around and gesturing towards the roped off door Fujin had been standing in front of only moments ago. They gestured towards the door and the door opened up, it was a long dark hallway. The rope from the front of the door slowly unhinged and floated away into the ceiling.
"What do you mean rebel...? I've never rebelled against anything, its far too much of a hassle to cause trouble."
"You'll never make it for sure then."
Fujin scoffed and crossed his arms at the young child.
"I'm not really going to sit here and answer all your questions because you guys being here is actually a huge waste of my time. But if you make it out alive I would love to continue our little chat.
Fujin gestured toward the hallway that had just opened up.
"So whats at the end of this hall then? Some sort of test?"
"I suppose you could call it that... it is the labyrinth of souls. Its where a few can go to find their real selves and awaken to their power within."
"What is that even supposed to mean?"
He let out another one of his infamous sighs as he pinched the bridge of his nose.
"I'm tired of explaining! You'll understand when you get to the end of the labyrinth jeesh!"
"And if we don't?"
"Well then.... your masks... are mine forever." She said with a malevolent smile and a slight laugh.
Fujin didn't really understand anything that was happening... he just wanted this to be over with as soon as possible.
"By the way.. you should take this... it will help hide your identity from the shadows."
Plain white masks of different expressions floated to the three of them. Fujin had received a blank white mask with an angry expression in the eyes of it but with a large grin.
"Shadows?"
"There are beings in the maze that will seek to harm you. These are manifestations of the human psyche. They take form as monsters, but of course being linked to humans... you wouldn't want to run into a friend in there... you might trigger a bad chain of events that will end up altering the mental state of humans you may know in your world."
"I see..."
Everything was rather confusing but he decided to just go along with it, if it meant that he could get out of here and back to his normal life as quickly as possible.

#8 User is offline   Shinrayuki Icon

• Icon

Posted 22 June 2017 - 11:50 PM

"R-Rebel? Yes, I am definitely a rebel. I'm a horrible person in general!" Izuna said the words proudly as if it was a compliment.

The whole thing about Orbius Allius flew past Izuna, since she was just disregarding it as nonsense. This child knew some pretty big words. She chose not to say anything about facing society, since she couldn't even face her adoptive parents. Izuna looked at the roped off door, breath held as she expected something to come out, only to see a long dark hallway.

"You really went all out on the special effects for this place." Izuna said with a hmph. "But couldn't you have found better props? These masks look so plain."

Izuna received a mask plastered with a sad expression. She gingerly put it on but then was shocked when she heard about the shadows.

"Wait, so there are things trying to kill us here? Don't we have anything to defend ourselves with at least? Don't you two see anything wrong with this situation? It feels like we just got caught in a serial killer's sick trap!" Izuna raised her voice.

#9 User is offline   NightMoves Icon

• Icon

Posted 23 June 2017 - 12:37 AM

This kid was definitely psychotic. Or was he/she? What if all of this was real? What if it was all in his mind? He wanted to look at the situation with disbelief. He wanted to just identify it as a hallucination, but what if it was real? Despite the half ass explanation of the place, Caspian was sort of getting it. He still had questions of course, but it seemed that the weird kid didn't want to answer anymore questions.

The boy girl thing had said that if they didn't make it through the labyrinth, then their masks would belong to it. He wondered what that meant...

Caspian took hold of the mask that was given to him. The mask didn't really seem to have an expression, for it had no mouth, only eyes. Did the kid mean this mask? That couldn't really be it. He did an inward shrug, guessing that he would figure it out by the end of all this.

He looked at the yelling girl. "It's not a problem if you've got nothing left to lose, right? Besides, we're stuck here. Do you have another plan in mind? Looks like we'll just have to listen to the weird kid and go along with it." Caspian said before putting on his mask and heading for the hallway. "Let's just get it over with."

#10 User is offline   Shinrayuki Icon

• Icon

Posted 23 June 2017 - 04:26 AM

Izuna raised an eyebrow at the blondie's words. Were these two really just going along with this? She couldn't believe it.

"What do you mean I have nothing to lose. That girl was just talking about shadows and how they were going to HURT us. That means we could DIE. So yes. I have something to lose!" Izuna said letting out a frustrated groan and stomping her foot for a second. She couldn't deny that it was safer being with a group, so either way she would still have to stick with them, but still... this amount of carelessness was just unreal.

"Hah... I guess I don't have another plan in mind, so I have no choice, but still...! How can you two be so calm about this?! Are you two just naturally that airheaded?" Izuna asked.

"Especially you, Stu-President. You two must be scared right? I mean, I'm not scared. I'm just being sane here. Blindly deeper into a dark hallway isn't a normal thing to do!" Izuna kept talking.

"Oh, I get it. Is this a prank on me, Stu-President? Because of all those things I did to you?" Izuna said with a hmph as she crossed her arms. "Blondie must be in on it too!" She added.

#11 User is offline   Shugo Yuki Icon

• Acute
  • Icon

Posted 23 June 2017 - 05:44 AM

Fujin let out a sigh, the girl with us yet again started ranting on about something and being frightened, To be honest he didn't know how he felt... scared? excited? Its been a long time since he could distinguish any of those feelings.
He looked down at the girl as he caught the end of her sentence.
"What things?"
He let out a sigh before putting the mask over his face.
"In any case. It seems to be our only way out as of now... dangerous or not. I'm willing to take the risk as I have an exam tomorrow."
It honestly should have been the least of his concern but if it kept his mind off of the confusing situation or what was going on he would much rather spend it thinking about studying.
"Lets go then."
"That's the spirit humans! Off to your impending doom without as much of an idea whats at the end of the tunnel.. Ahh what its like to be youthful once more! Anyways.... I will keep in touch! HAH, get it keep? Because I'm the keeper? hahaha.
Fujin couldn't help but sigh as the door closed once they were all in the hallways. As it closed you could hear the Keeper laughing at their own bad pun.

Fujin moved forwards following behind the blonde guy. The hallway was pretty narrow so single filed seemed to be the current necessity.

#12 User is offline   NightMoves Icon

• Icon

Posted 25 June 2017 - 01:53 AM

Some things are worse than death. Cas thought rather angstily to himself. Is angstily really a word? Well, now it was. He had forgotten that not everyone was capable of being worry free in these kinds of situations.

"Did you know, quite a few people respond to fear with continuous babble?
" He said casually, knowing well that the small girl was trying to hide her fear. Not that it was abnormal to be fearful in the situation they were in. It was completely normal to be afraid of death, which could definitely happen in this situation.

Once they all walked into the pitch black hallway, a light shone bright in their eyes. Caspian flung his arm in front of his eyes as he tried to prevent permanent blindness. He blinked a few times, putting his arm down as his eyes re-adjusted. Before him was a corridor with a bunch of doors lining the sides. There was only darkness at the end of the hallway.

"Fuck..." He said as he looked forward, then he looked back. The door that they had come through was completely gone and replaced by more of the scary ass hallway, to which the end could not be predicted.

Caspian turned to his right and opened one of the doors. It was a room shelved with a bunch of children's dolls, all with masks of varying facial expressions. "Do you want to play with us?" They asked in unison, the voice of a small girl echoing through the room. He slowly shut the door. "Fuck that, man. Let's try a different door."

#13 User is offline   Shinrayuki Icon

• Icon

Posted 25 June 2017 - 02:14 AM

"Umm... You mean... You never noticed...?" Izuna asked, completely taken aback by the fact that all her hard work and effort to be hated had gone by unnoticed.

"I even... Urggghh...!" Izuna bit her lip and let out a frustrated groan ash she turned away from the president.

"Forget it! We'll talk about it later." the girl said, clearly annoyed.

"Continuous babble? Are you saying I'm scared? Because I'm clearly not! I'm just very worried for my life!"
Izuna said, taking some offense at the blonde's words. She was being annoying right now, she knew that. But that was just how she is, she's a terrible person. Izuna knew that very well. Still, she didn't plan on dragging anyone down so she turned to a different door.

"So we just keep feeling around until we find the exit?" Izuna asked as she saw the blonde shut the door. Her hand twisted the doorknob of another door and peered into it. Izuna's face turned pale and then a bit red when she saw what was inside. There were strange noises coming from beyond the threshold and she immediately slammed the door after a few seconds.

"Yeah, that one's a no-go as well. Definitely not. Noooo Sir." Izuna said, clearly having seen something that she probably should not have seen.

#14 User is offline   Shugo Yuki Icon

• Acute
  • Icon

Posted 25 June 2017 - 04:38 AM

Fujin watched as the two he was with started opening doors at random. Perhaps there was an algorithm to be able to solve which door they could go through to advance. All the doors reminded him of some cartoon he had seen when he was just a kid. He let out a sigh and crossed his arms as he thought about the situation. Depending on how many doors there were.. there had to be some sort of way to tell the difference between the other doors. He walked a little bit ahead of the group and looked at one of the doors. He reached out and opened it, when he did a bunch of steam came out and he noticed a blonde man in a towel.
"Oh how manly."
Fujin closed the door quietly and without much reaction. Its a good thing he was wearing a mask to hide his face.
He turned towards the dark corridor of doors when he noticed something shining and coming down the path. It was moving rather quickly. As it came closer into vision he noticed it was some sort of dark shadowy man in a suit pushing a cart of some sorts as if he was room service to whatever was behind these doors.
"Choose quickly... someone or something... seems to be coming towards us.
He turned towards the other two and pointed back with his thumb at the oddly shaped man with a strange mask on.
He himself checked another room calmly to no avail, it was just a room with a bunch of balloons all over the floor. He went across the way to that one and checked another door. He opened it and saw nothing but black for a second until something started laughing and a bunch of giant eyes opened and stared at him.
"Uh..."
He closed the door quietly.

#15 User is offline   LaXnyd Icon

• Icon
  • Location:Behind the Laptop, screaming in frustration at mixed up Japanese lyrics
  • Producers:Team Kamiuta

Posted 25 June 2017 - 05:59 AM

"Just what is this place?" Kizuna asked herself for the umpteenth time. Slowly walking down a corridor of endless hallways, she already had several occasions to calm down and ponder the various possibilities of where she was. Such pondering had resulted in a variety of possibilities up to and including the idea that this place was her very own purgatory - complete with demons, the frightening shadows which occasionally appeared.

Now, however, her movement had purpose again, for she had heard voices. Human voices, meaning there were other people in here. The mere prospect of not being alone already enough to galvanize her into action, she walked down the hallway and saw three others in masks similar to hers - and heard talk of an approaching shadow.

Quickly opening a door from the hallway, she opened one of the doors she had previously discovered to be safe - experiences from wandering this labyrinth for a good while - and called out to them.

"You three!" the three would hear a female figure in a school uniform not dissimilar to theirs and a white mask with a curious expression upon it, "In here!"

• (7 Pages) +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users