VocaloidOtaku.net Forums: AHS to sell/include germanization programs for/with their v4 voicebanks - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums

Welcome to VocaloidOtaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and certain features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, register and you will gain access to more stuff.

Registration is simple and fast. It won't take you more than a minute.
Click here to join!
Guest Message © 2018 DevFuse
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

AHS to sell/include germanization programs for/with their v4 voicebanks good news for german speaking vocaloid fans

#1 User is online   exemplar Icon

• Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 June 2017 - 11:47 AM

Mechanical translation

[Press release] 3D character animation easy to make "kyalami's Studio, announced to sell the program in Germany language version, as well as Germany-speaking V4 library for Germany to YAMAHA Corp."VOCALOID4 Editor"included. http://www.ah-soft.c...min/170626.html

Mechanical translation of the japanese press release http://www.ah-soft.c...min/170626.html

AHS Co., Ltd. (Taito-ku, Tokyo: Representative: Tomohiro Ogata) recently released an animated fan event "Anime Messe Berlin 2017" held in Berlin, Germany in Germany, which enables easy creation of 3D character movies "Karami Studio "German version of German language for the German-speaking world, I announced that we will include a program to Germanize" VOCALOID 4 Editor "made by YAMAHA into the VOCALOID 4 library and sell it. This will be sold one after another as soon as it is ready.

Up to now VOCALOID was able to use up to 3 as a German interface, but now I am planning to sell the VOCALOID 4 library in accordance with it by making the VOCALOID 4 Editor a German interface. Also, since last year, the software for creating 3D character animation introduced in German-speaking area "Charami Studio" is also Germanized. We will also start selling for German-speaking countries.

We are dealing in a lot with German-speaking companies, and also have a lot of connections, we have also participated in many German-speaking animation events etc. and introduced many products such as VOCALOID. And we have helped to expand the creator culture. In this time, we will respond to requests of German-speaking users.

Sales product list

● Scheduled release date: Sequential since June 2017
● Product line-up:
Charami Studio German version
VOCALOID 4 Vocal library (with Germanization program for VOCALOID 4 Editor)
* Yukari Yuzuki, Tohoku Shinko, Ai Yuki, Ikeyama Kiyotel, Nekomura Iroha, miki, McNenanna libraries are sold

● Sales site
· Characteristic Studio German version: Available on various sales sites including AHS, can be changed to German interface at updater
· VOCALOID 4 Vocal library (for VOCALOID 4 Editor With Germanization program): http://www.vocala.de/

#2 User is online   Marric Icon

• Technidude at your service
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderators
  • Producers:<empty>

Posted 26 June 2017 - 12:29 PM

Sales partner for Germany will be Engelmann Media GmbH again, like they're already the official distributors for Yuzuki Yukari V3.

#3 User is offline   Reinheld Icon

• I find this rather.... SMASHING!!
  • Icon

Posted 29 June 2017 - 04:53 AM

Wait, so does this mean a german vocaloid is in the making..?

#4 User is offline   Rylitah Icon

• kiyoteru enthusiast 三 ( ロ w ロ )
  • Icon
  • Vocaloids:Kiyoteru
  • Producers:Peperon-P

Posted 29 June 2017 - 05:33 AM

Not necessarily, they're just translating the editor for now. But this most likely is making way for German Vocaloids in the near future.

#5 User is online   Marric Icon

• Icon

Posted 29 June 2017 - 05:46 AM

Also Yamaha is interested in adding more languages to the Vocaloid engine, I guess support for German won't be added until V5, which will take some time.

#6 User is offline   R86 Icon

• Icon

Posted 12 July 2017 - 04:13 AM

I'd look forward to a Vocaloid that can produce recognizable German. All kinds of Bach cantatas and other classical pieces would open up as possibilities. It might even allow for marginally acceptable French, though I'm only guessing as German was my language in school, not French. (Seems to me they have a few similar vowels though.)

#7 User is offline   LilacSora Icon

• Princess of the Galaxy aka. Satan
  • Icon
  • Vocaloids:SeeU, Meekew, Dex, Stardust
  • Producers:MARETU, Neru, Kairiki Bear

Posted 18 July 2017 - 11:17 AM

Holy damn YES. Finally, somebody notices German-speaking fans. Thank you AHS, dear god

#8 User is offline   ZAR-PARTY Icon

• BAD MOTHERHUGGER
  • Icon
  • Vocaloids:Hatsune Miku, Megurine Luka
  • Producers:OkameP, LamazeP, nekobolo

Posted 23 July 2017 - 01:53 AM

Hi, I have been to the AHS concert "Songs Love" in Germany.
The announcement was made there by Chihiro Ishiguro (voice provider of Yuzuki Yukari) and Tomohide Ogata (CEO of AHS) before this was tweeted. I can tell you more things about this topic and also show some photos from the concerts, the workshops, etc.
But, at first I need to find my phone because all the photos are there. I will be back soon.

EDIT: The first announcement was made by Chihiro Ishiguro and her Japanese-to-German translator on June 24th, during the concert, right before the duett of Ishiguro and Yukari. She said something like "VOCALOID is soon going to be sold in Germany officially". It has also been displayed that the VOCALOID4 Editor will get a German interface, but the voice banks will still be in Japanese. The KickStarter campaign of Zunda Horizon was also advertised there.
Impressions:
(Well, the Editor says my attached file was too big. I don't have a URL to the pics because I didn't uploaded them anywhere.)

After that, the Animation Workshop lead by Tomohide Ogata started. He repeated that the V4 Editor will be sold with a German interface in Germany, all V4 Editors will get an update that enables a German interface, AHS voice banks, as well as Charamin Studio, will be officially sold in Germany and Charamin Studio will be translated into German. Better said, IT IS already translated because he used a German version during the Workshop.

On the next day, June 25th, during the live show by Chihiro Ishiguro and (VOCALOID) producer EHAMIC, Chihiro mentioned something of a German VOICE BANK (!) and it has also been displayed. That's controvers to what was told before, so I would not rely on it.

By the way, no release dates were mentioned.

#9 User is offline   Cinzya Icon

• Icon
  • Producers:DECO*27, BIGHEAD, nekobolo

Posted 01 August 2017 - 01:06 AM

View PostZar-Party, on 23 July 2017 - 01:53 AM, said:

After that, the Animation Workshop lead by Tomohide Ogata started. He repeated that the V4 Editor will be sold with a German interface in Germany, all V4 Editors will get an update that enables a German interface, AHS voice banks, as well as Charamin Studio, will be officially sold in Germany and Charamin Studio will be translated into German. Better said, IT IS already translated because he used a German version during the Workshop.

On the next day, June 25th, during the live show by Chihiro Ishiguro and (VOCALOID) producer EHAMIC, Chihiro mentioned something of a German VOICE BANK (!) and it has also been displayed. That's controvers to what was told before, so I would not rely on it.

By the way, no release dates were mentioned.

I think you are mixing some information up.

At first, it isn't clear if the editors receive an update that enables to switch to the German interface as well. He mentioned it for Charamin Studio, but not regarding their voice banks. They've wrote the same on their official announcement at their companies page too which exemplar translated, it also contains a very rough release date of "after June".
As you probably may know (or not) they are already selling Yukari V3 with an translated Tiny Editor at previous mentioned German business partner Engelmann Media GmbH on the same page were the V4 banks are going to be sold, and it is also not possible to patch a regular Japanese interface Yukari V3 to German. -> http://www.vocala.de/

Second, we can't remember any announcement like this during Chihiro & EHAMICs concert on Sunday. And even if, you may have noticed that change of interpreters on Sunday. That girl wearing a Yukari shirt was an actual AHS employee for Japanese - German translations, the boy on Sunday was an Anime Messe staff member and probably not that into VOCALOID so it maybe got lost in translation.

We were a team of 2-3 people from VNN attending the concerts and their panels + workshops. You can also read our articles about this here:
English: http://www.vocaloidn...rman-v4-editor/
German: http://www.vocaloidn...or-erhaeltlich/

#10 User is online   Marric Icon

• Icon

Posted 01 August 2017 - 05:58 AM

There won't be official support for German in the Vocaloid Speech Synthesis engine unless Yamaha decides to integrate it. Which probably won't happen until V5 (or "Vocaloid V" as how I'd like to call it). Translating the V3 and V4 Editor however is something, that can be done within a few hours, and by each user of the software.

#11 User is offline   Somebodyrandom Icon

• Icon
  • Producers:Shu-tP

Posted 05 August 2017 - 11:00 AM

That may be true, however, also consider the case of Engloids V2 that were exported into Taiwan with Chinese adaptations.

We then got Chinese vocaloids in V3, making it notable...Perhaps someone was using it as a test???

I don't know, but if it happened once it can happen again.

This post has been edited by Somebodyrandom: 05 August 2017 - 11:01 AM

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users