VocaloidOtaku.net Forums: VOCALOID4 Library AZUKI & MATCHA - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums

Welcome to VocaloidOtaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and certain features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, register and you will gain access to more stuff.

Registration is simple and fast. It won't take you more than a minute.
Click here to join!
Guest Message © 2018 DevFuse
  • (3 Pages) +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

VOCALOID4 Library AZUKI & MATCHA

#31 User is offline   Tho Icon

• Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 July 2017 - 04:03 PM

Spoiler

Anyway, they sound okay. Not the worst voicebanks but not the best either imo. And now that these two are public releases I'd like to see a redone(?) version of Strange Animal (I doubt it'll happen however since PinokioP only uses Miku now).

#32 User is offline   Patja Icon

• Icon
  • Vocaloids:Gachapoid, CUL, Rin Kagamine,
  • Producers:Owata-P, Toya, GHOST

Posted 16 July 2017 - 04:00 AM

Hmmm, i think that while Azuki does sound kind of generic cute-sy voice sometimes i think that both voicebanks can be distinguishable on their own from each other and from other voicebanks. I must say that seeing early usages by others they seem to be really high quality and Matcha seems to have a falsetto range which is really nice!. I personally won't buy them because the vocaloid 5 editor is probably less than a year away and if anything what i need right now is an english voicebank, but seeing the covers others have made, specially with Matcha it really makes me reconsider lol. Either way!, i hope they get to escape the pit of the tons of mostly unused vocaloids and get a v-flower treatment as they have really nice voices!

#33 User is offline   XCVI Icon

• Icon
  • Vocaloids:nana
  • Producers:nashimoto

Posted 23 July 2017 - 09:32 PM

Late, but ahhhhh! So cute, I loved them so much. Azuki's so cute, but I prefer Matcha (because I always drink it every morning hahaha). Really happy to see them get a release even if it's late af. Glad these Vocaloids weren't forgotten. :D

• (3 Pages) +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users