VocaloidOtaku.net Forums: (JP Lyrics) Need some general criticism || 初めて歌詞を書いてみた - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums

Welcome to VocaloidOtaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and certain features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, register and you will gain access to more stuff.

Registration is simple and fast. It won't take you more than a minute.
Click here to join!
Guest Message © 2018 DevFuse
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

(JP Lyrics) Need some general criticism || 初めて歌詞を書いてみた Mainly regarding how "natural" it sounds.

#1 User is offline   pando Icon

• who?
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Producers:wowaka, MARETU

Posted 19 September 2017 - 05:52 AM

Hello VO! It's been a while.

It's my first time writing lyrics (in any language), and honestly, I feel like my Japanese is better than this... I'm having a lot of difficulty writing lyrics that make sense yet also match the melody? I ended up just writing some edgy sounding gobbledegoop. I don't really want to scrap it completely because I spent a lot of time I probably shouldn't have on it?

I would really, absolutely appreciate it if I could get some help (general criticism?) on how I can maybe fix it a little bit. I guess it is kind of meant to be fragmented and not make a lot of sense, though... I'm just kind of lost in general. It's the closest I've ever been to finishing a song and I just? Really want to get it done? Some parts where the grammar might be a bit awkward is mainly because I thought it sounded nicer.

Link to the song here by the way. The vibraphones are acting as a placeholder for the vocal melody.

also titles who?

Thank you so much for reading up to here!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users