VocaloidOtaku.net Forums: New VOICEROID/VOCALOID: Kizuna Akari - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums

Welcome to VocaloidOtaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and certain features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, register and you will gain access to more stuff.

Registration is simple and fast. It won't take you more than a minute.
Click here to join!
Guest Message © 2018 DevFuse
  • (3 Pages) +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New VOICEROID/VOCALOID: Kizuna Akari from VOCALOMAKETS

#31 User is offline   Nova Icon

• Climax Fantasia!
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Producers:SWANTONE, LIQ

Posted 04 December 2017 - 12:26 AM

She's definitely got the 'cute little sister' vibe going on here

#32 User is offline   Byakuren Icon

• The Zombie
  • Icon
  • Vocaloids:Ruby, galaco, kokone, Lily
  • Producers:kiichi, gigaP, DECO*27

Posted 04 December 2017 - 06:34 PM

Welcome home nyu-waifu

I for one love her, her voiceroid sounds so cute and I think her designs a step-up from Yukari(at least yukari's base design(I still like her lin and onn designs more)).

Definitely love the design, love her long braided hair and I love that it's white.

I know we will be waiting forever for her voicebank but if it sounds anything like her voiceroid well sign me up.

#33 User is offline   Mac Icon

• Icon

Posted 09 December 2017 - 12:35 PM

Akari is my new waifu, her voice is so adorable, please make a VOCALOID out of her. ❤ She deserves lots of love.

#34 User is offline   exemplar Icon

• Icon

Posted 17 December 2017 - 01:26 PM

Today is the big day

Okay at the time of posting this I did not realize the stream is over.

Well, you can watch a recording of that stream over at https://freshlive.tv...lomakets/176166

They showed off recent Yukari merch at around the 16 minute mark. Yukari Racing itasha stuff at the 22 minute mark. Vocaloid keyboard decal stuff at the 30 minute mark. Snow Yukari at 35 minutes. After that it's a recap of some of the Yukari live events this past year. At the 1 hour and 28 minute mark they start talking about Akari with voice demos/promos at the hour and 45 minutes mark.

The big part of the stream is that we get a confirmation that she will get a Vocaloid 4 voicebank. You can hear her singing demos at 1:52:53.

Akari voiceroid tuning battle at around the 2 hour and 5 minute mark. Phantasy Star Online 2 Yukari collab trailer at 2:35:40.

#35 User is offline   Cluemily Icon

• scottish vocaperson ❤
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderators
  • Vocaloids:Chika

Posted 17 December 2017 - 03:44 PM

https://clyp.it/0svekmsf
I uploaded Akari's prototype VOCALOID4 demos to Clyp for easier access. The song names and producer for each one is in the description.

We already had confirmation there was a VOCALOID voicebank in the works, but this is just 100% confirming a vague release window at least.

(Adding the demos to the OP.)

edit: For fun, I downloaded Yukari Onn's version of the Bumpy demo and put them one after another. I guess it's some sort of comparison: https://clyp.it/pl12dopd

#36 User is offline   JSHMA2 Icon

• Icon

Posted 17 December 2017 - 06:25 PM

View PostCluemily, on 17 December 2017 - 10:44 AM, said:

I uploaded Akari's prototype VOCALOID4 demos to Clyp for easier access. The song names and producer for each one is in the description.

We already had confirmation there was a VOCALOID voicebank in the works, but this is just 100% confirming a vague release window at least.

edit: For fun, I downloaded Yukari Onn's version of the Bumpy demo and put them one after another. I guess it's some sort of comparison: https://clyp.it/pl12dopd

Here's a slightly higher quality version I was able to get from the stream! I edited it a bit to make it clearer, as the steam wasn't very HQ at points...

but here it is: https://clyp.it/5j0abnc2

#37 User is offline   BambooGarden101 Icon

• with you I is more richer than all the czars
  • Icon
  • Vocaloids:Almost all of them
  • Producers:Owata-P, Lamaze-P, daniwell, etc.

Posted 17 December 2017 - 06:53 PM

She has a nice voice, even though she reminds me a bit of Yukari.

#38 User is offline   TJ Studio Icon

• Vocal Synth Electronic/EDM Producer
  • Icon
  • Producers:VocaCircus

Posted 17 December 2017 - 07:16 PM

View PostJSHMA2, on 17 December 2017 - 01:25 PM, said:

Here's a slightly higher quality version I was able to get from the stream! I edited it a bit to make it clearer, as the steam wasn't very HQ at points...

but here it is: https://clyp.it/5j0abnc2

Wow. She's got a cute but powerful vibe going on right now! & is that EDM I hear or something?

#39 User is offline   Robyn Is A Ninja Icon

• Wind Turbine of the Jellyfish Mom
  • Icon
  • Vocaloids:Oliver, Kaito, Avanna, Anon, Wil, Fukase
  • Producers:AdyS, Yukitsuki, EmpathP, KTKT

Posted 17 December 2017 - 08:39 PM

oh lord she's adorable. I expected her to sound like a harder Zunko but she sounds more like an older, more powerful Yuki and I really like that

#40 User is offline   sour_supreme Icon

• ["Osk@r]
  • Icon
  • Producers:OSTER, きくお, かめりあ, kz

Posted 18 December 2017 - 05:07 AM

Wow! It is really exciting to get a Yukari-caliber voicebank with a tone like that! She sounds very cute, I like it a lot. And she isn't so different from Yukari so I think they will sound very nice together!

However as cliché as this sounds, I am pretty much over V4 female JPN banks. I know that they are going to keep coming, but I was pretty excited when people were talking about the V5 engine being right around the corner, with Kizuna Akari being a potential V5 voicebank.

Either way, she sounds very nice and I look forward to listening to her more, though it can only be so exciting at this point. :^/

#41 User is offline   Somebodyrandom Icon

• Icon
  • Producers:Shu-tP

Posted 18 December 2017 - 11:17 AM

View Postsour_supreme, on 18 December 2017 - 05:07 AM, said:

Wow! It is really exciting to get a Yukari-caliber voicebank with a tone like that! She sounds very cute, I like it a lot. And she isn't so different from Yukari so I think they will sound very nice together!

However as cliché as this sounds, I am pretty much over V4 female JPN banks. I know that they are going to keep coming, but I was pretty excited when people were talking about the V5 engine being right around the corner, with Kizuna Akari being a potential V5 voicebank.

Either way, she sounds very nice and I look forward to listening to her more, though it can only be so exciting at this point. :^/

There is often a last hurrah at the end of the engine when projects too close to finished get released in the old engine, as Chika likely was. It was only a month or two later V4 came along after her. It can be quite sad when the newer engine comes so soon after a voicebank for the last engine happens, as everyone turns to the new engine. I'm hoping nobody gets the same treatment this time.

She is pretty cute sounding, its pretty cute and has Yukari to lean on. I know there are so many cute females, but I always look at it on individual studios terms. For me, I'm more sad when a company like Internet produces another female then Yukari's company. However, both companies have a massive XSY group so any Vocaloid released for either company is releasing into a big XSY group and will benefit from it. When you have a dozen over Vocaloids who can alter your voice in a variety of different ways via XSY, this can outweigh any problems with the vocal being "typical". So the whole cute-femeale Japanese vocal isn't such a problem for these two groups. There is at least 1 male in each group.

Edit:
Also since there wasn't much of a big difference in Japanese vocaloids between V3 and V4... It may be the same case of V5... Honestly... I see no problems. V5 could come late 2018/early 2019. Still plenty of time to make last v4 releases.

#42 User is offline   Blue of Mind Icon

• The world that I do not know...
  • Icon
  • Vocaloids:Miku; Gumi; Meiko; IA; Miriam; Lapis.
  • Producers:Shu-t & Yume

Posted 18 December 2017 - 04:56 PM

View PostCluemily, on 17 December 2017 - 03:44 PM, said:

I like it so far! It reminds me of Yukari's voice, but at the same time I can tell it's distinct from her too, since to me it doesn't sound quite as mature as Yukari's. I would imagine they would sound great together in duets.

#43 User is offline   Anime Ants xoxo Icon

• Icon
  • Vocaloids:Gachapoid
  • Producers:HoneyWorks

Posted 18 December 2017 - 09:48 PM

My wallet is going to be empty.
Uni english, Zing and Kizuna akari.
Prepare yourselves everyone

#44 User is offline   exemplar Icon

• Icon

Posted 19 December 2017 - 01:00 PM

AHS uploaded the Vocaloid 4 demo onto YouTube

#45 User is offline   vocalofan Icon

• Icon

Posted 24 December 2017 - 06:18 PM

Well now we know where the original Yuki VA ended up Lol

Sorry for Necro lol

I'm not a huge fan of how young she sounds but she's not bad.

I'm high-key hoping it turns out she's voiced by whoever voiced Yuki.

Bc the extremely similar voice type to Yuki has to be intentional, from a company/companies so heavily focused on what their VOCALOIDs sound like, it'd be strange for them to just chug out a vocal that's basically Yuki append teenager without it being planned.

And Yuki's VA would be 17 if not 18 by now, and AH DID mention how she "Matured Too much to voice Yuki again". So it wouldn't shock me if they sent her off to VocaloMakets and this is the result, and it sounds like they actually met up with Yuki's VA and tested shit out, so I'd be shocked if they didn't use her for another project after wasting all that time meeting up with her, and they're willing to change VAs for english, re-using an VA again after 8 years and puberty doesn't strike me as odd.

• (3 Pages) +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users