VocaloidOtaku.net Forums: VO+ Subscription - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums

New VO Changelog - Find out more: http://www.vocaloido...ew-vo-changelog

Welcome to VocaloidOtaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and certain features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, register and you will gain access to more stuff.

Registration is simple and fast. It won't take you more than a minute.
Click here to join!
Guest Message © 2017 DevFuse
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

VO+ Subscription

#1 User is offline   Azureflux Icon

• Icon
  • Group: Administrators
  • Vocaloids:IA, Gumi
  • Producers:Vocallective's

Posted 03 December 2017 - 11:09 PM

If you want to donate to the continuing maintenance of the site, here's an opportunity to do so.

The VO+ Subscription mainly seeks to enhance and add a couple of features that a regular VO member will find convenient.

Some of these features include:

• Chat
  • Unlimited PM storage
  • Ability to delete/lock/open your own posts
  • Access to the VO+ Suite
  • Access to exclusive skins
  • VO+ rank/icon

Time Period
Display Name

You will be promoted shortly after paying. Thanks! PM me if you need any help.

#2 User is offline   Azureflux Icon

• Icon
  • Group: Administrators
  • Vocaloids:IA, Gumi
  • Producers:Vocallective's

Posted 03 December 2017 - 11:10 PM

Alright guys, this second post is an explanation of how VO+ works now.

In order to maintain the site in the long run, we're gonna have to pay them bills. The one-off memberships worked at the start, but they aren't sustainable in the long run. The new fee is $5/month or $55/year. Current members won't be charged automatically. If you'd like to have VO+, please subscribe again. This way, no one will be charged unless they want to.

Hopefully that's a fair compromise between server and members.

And finally, if you got a new VO+ account in the last 2 months, you can keep the account for another month.

Edit: the normal PM limit for regular members was 50; I have upped it to 150, following the example of another forum I frequent. Duly noted! So now you should have enough space to organize your inbox even if you don't subscribe.

Maybe I didn't properly express this, but I'm glad for all the support you've given us throughout the years! It's just that a donation years ago, in practical terms, does not sustain the forum. The monthly and yearly subs were suggestions from other members, therefore please understand that there are people who want this.

So as to make it easier to process, if you have more feedback about VO+, let me know in a PM.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users