VocaloidOtaku.net Forums: Kona's Vocaloid3 Avanna Giveaway - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums

Welcome to VocaloidOtaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and certain features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, register and you will gain access to more stuff.

Registration is simple and fast. It won't take you more than a minute.
Click here to join!
Guest Message © 2018 DevFuse
  • (2 Pages) +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Kona's Vocaloid3 Avanna Giveaway I'm doing a giveaway for Avanna's anniversary!

#1 User is online   Kona Icon

• I just really love Len.
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Vocaloids:Len, Lily, Una, IA, Avanna, Miku
  • Producers:Mitchie M. 40mP, Giga-P

Posted 04 December 2017 - 08:43 PM

Hi everyone! I originally shared this on Vocaloid Amino, but I'd like to let as many people as possible have a chance for this. This year marks Avanna's fifth anniversary, being released on December 22, 2012. For her anniversary, I wanted to do something special, as she is my favorite Engloid. After a bit of thinking, I decided to do a giveaway for a DOWNLOAD copy of her! Several months back, when I bought Dex, I accidentally ended up with a copy of Avanna in my cart as well, but...I already owned her voicebank. To support her, I did nothing about it, but now I can do something for this extra copy of her I have!

The original Vocaloid Amino post is here if you'd like to read that, but as this site does not work the same as Amino, I'll restate it all in a more fitting way.

This contest/giveaway is a chance to win a copy of Vocaloid3 Avanna, including the breath files that, for download copies, were only available through her site that's been gone for a while.

This contest is open to everyone, not just those who own the Vocaloid3/4 Editor. Avanna has the Tiny V3 Editor included, and while not ideal, it at least allows you to use her as your first Vocaloid.

If you'd like to enter:
- Make something related to Avanna. I don't care what it is: art, fanfiction, headcanons, animation, whatever. What you make may have other Vocaloids in it, but Avanna must be a center point.

- Post it to this thread and at the end or beginning of your post, tell me why you want to win this copy of Avanna. I want to do this rather than selling it or something to give people who love Avanna and can't buy her for whatever reason a chance to own her voicebank. I'm not interested in letting someone who just wants a Vocaloid win.

- Have a Windows computer, or at least some way to use Windows Vocaloids before entering. Avanna is Windows only, it'd be a shame to enter, win, and not be able to use her.

The deadline for this contest is DECEMBER 22, 2017
At that time, like the day after the deadline, I will announce who the winner is.

I want as many people as possible to participate in this giveaway! And if it goes well, I am considering doing more in the future, first for download copies of V2 and V3 Vocaloids, then potentially V4 Starter packs, and maybe, one day, physical copies of Vocaloids.

If you have any questions regarding this giveaway, reply to this topic, comment on the Vocaloid Amino post, or PM me here, on Twitter, or on Vocaloid Amino.

Good luck and thank you to everyone who enters!

#2 User is offline   devilcat Icon

• SONiKA user
  • Icon
  • Vocaloids:SONiKA, Big AL, CUL
  • Producers:KohoP, UtsuP, NashimotoP

Posted 04 December 2017 - 11:36 PM

this is an amazing idea!! I'm gonna share this around with my friends!!!
I would love to enter but I'm not sure I could do her justice if I won so I'm gonna have to sit on the sideline for this one. thank you so much for hosting something so cool!!! *_____*

#3 User is online   Kona Icon

• Icon

Posted 05 December 2017 - 04:03 PM

View Postdevilcat, on 04 December 2017 - 05:36 PM, said:

this is an amazing idea!! I'm gonna share this around with my friends!!!
I would love to enter but I'm not sure I could do her justice if I won so I'm gonna have to sit on the sideline for this one. thank you so much for hosting something so cool!!! *_____*

Please do share this around as much as possible, thank you! If you change your mind, there's still plenty of time left to enter!

#4 User is offline   VocAddict Icon

• The Voice Within Us
  • Icon
  • Vocaloids:flower, MIRIAM (+others)
  • Producers:regulus, cosmo, DystoP (+ others)

Posted 05 December 2017 - 04:47 PM

This is a nice idea. I do love Avanna (she's one of my favourite female Engloids) and would love to get her but, my schedule is so full right now that I have no time to do the one thing I can properly (write).

#5 User is offline   uncreepy Icon

• Icon

Posted 08 December 2017 - 12:28 AM

I'm working on my entry. I think this is a fun idea for a contest. ^-^

#6 User is offline   Zoku Icon

• im a waking mess
  • Icon
  • Producers:DystoP, kuben, CircusP

Posted 08 December 2017 - 01:42 AM

Will the giveaway be random (taking into account the reason for wanting to win), or will you pick the winner based on the quality of the work?

#7 User is online   Kona Icon

• Icon

Posted 08 December 2017 - 01:59 AM

View PostVocAddict, on 05 December 2017 - 10:47 AM, said:

This is a nice idea. I do love Avanna (she's one of my favourite female Engloids) and would love to get her but, my schedule is so full right now that I have no time to do the one thing I can properly (write).

That's a shame. If you manage to make a little time, I'd love to have you enter!

View Postuncreepy, on 07 December 2017 - 06:28 PM, said:

I'm working on my entry. I think this is a fun idea for a contest. ^-^

I'm excited to see what you enter with!

View PostZoku, on 07 December 2017 - 07:42 PM, said:

Will the giveaway be random (taking into account the reason for wanting to win), or will you pick the winner based on the quality of the work?

I will not be picking based on quality of work, as to make it fair for everyone. I added in artwork as a way to see more works with Avanna, as I don't see as many as I'd like. I will be taking account reason for wanting her the most, and then decide who would be best suited and get the most use out of her from their reason, accounting for effort/passion put in as well (clear by artwork or reason). If there are many entries I can't choose between, as there's looking to be, I may ask advice of close friends not involved or biased to help decide or choose a winner by random (honestly this is last resort)

#8 User is offline   Campfire Lass Icon

• Icon
  • Producers:ilem

Posted 08 December 2017 - 02:18 AM

I wish you luck on your giveaway I've been thinking about making one on here for a physical vocaloid for a bit but no clue how it would work >//////< and would enter but I already own Avanna and don't want to take the chance away from someone who doesn't have her yet ^^

#9 User is online   Kona Icon

• Icon

Posted 08 December 2017 - 01:33 PM

View PostCampfire Lass, on 07 December 2017 - 08:18 PM, said:

I wish you luck on your giveaway I've been thinking about making one on here for a physical vocaloid for a bit but no clue how it would work >//////< and would enter but I already own Avanna and don't want to take the chance away from someone who doesn't have her yet ^^

Thank you! I think giveaways are really nice way to give to the community in my opinion

--

REMINDER: two weeks left to anyone interested! That's still a bit of time so don't fret yet! I've gotten some great entries so far over on VA.

#10 User is online   Kona Icon

• Icon

Posted 15 December 2017 - 03:53 PM

REMINDER: This starts the final week of the contest! If anyone here wants to enter, your time is running out.

#11 User is offline   Fruit Tea Party Icon

• Icon
  • Vocaloids:A lot.
  • Producers:Kikuo, YusukeKira

Posted 17 December 2017 - 06:42 AM

Okay, finally. This probably took longer than it should've, but: Hipster Elf Avanna.

Attached File  Hipster Avanna.png (69.05K)
Number of downloads: 18
"Shows up to the concert fifteen minutes late with Starbucks Sundoes."

Why I want Avanna: she has a very nice, pleasant voice, and IIRC Aki Glancy/Empath-P said she makes for a good beginner Vocaloid. Also, the cost of a Vocaloid+editor is a lot for me, which has led to me indecisively trying to decide which to buy; this would at least mean I could focus on affording the editor without the added stress of "Should I buy a starter pack? Which one? What do??"

#12 User is offline   uncreepy Icon

• Icon

Posted 18 December 2017 - 09:08 PM

Attached File  avanna-animated_by_uncreepy.gif (113.91K)
Number of downloads: 15

Attached File  avanna-animated_by_uncreepy2.gif (177.78K)
Number of downloads: 12

I made a blinking animation of Avanna and included her cool mic. I imagine Avanna would sing airy songs that would fit right in a soundtrack for an RPG. She seems like she would be a girl who likes nature and singing at night. People who want to promote Avanna can use this animation if they want to, just don't remove my signature, please. ^^;

I'm not sure where to start, but I recently fell harder than ever into the Vocaloid fandom (having only played Project Diva games and didn't know how many Vocaloids there really were until a few months ago). I got back into drawing this year after having quit a long time ago by starting work on some animations to put on YouTube in the near future. I thought it would be great to make original music for the animations and realized even I could start learning how to make my own music instead of just listening to others' songs. There are so many good Vocaloids to choose from (from the mega popular Crypton ones to the underappreciated gems like Avanna), but I'm on a budget and afraid of spending selfishly on myself. I think animated music videos bring in a lot of curious viewers and would be a great way to promote Engloids like Avanna.

#13 User is offline   uncreepy Icon

• Icon

Posted 19 December 2017 - 01:43 PM

View PostFruit Tea Party, on 17 December 2017 - 12:42 AM, said:

Okay, finally. This probably took longer than it should've, but: Hipster Elf Avanna.

Attachment Hipster Avanna.png
"Shows up to the concert fifteen minutes late with Starbucks Sundoes."

Why I want Avanna: she has a very nice, pleasant voice, and IIRC Aki Glancy/Empath-P said she makes for a good beginner Vocaloid. Also, the cost of a Vocaloid+editor is a lot for me, which has led to me indecisively trying to decide which to buy; this would at least mean I could focus on affording the editor without the added stress of "Should I buy a starter pack? Which one? What do??"

I like your art style, she looks so cute and comical. n_n

#14 User is online   Kona Icon

• Icon

Posted 19 December 2017 - 03:25 PM

aaa thank you @Fruit Tea Party and @uncreepy for entering! I adore your entries, Avanna looks amazing!

Just a few more days left everyone!!

#15 User is offline   Fruit Tea Party Icon

• Icon
  • Vocaloids:A lot.
  • Producers:Kikuo, YusukeKira

Posted 21 December 2017 - 01:37 AM

View Postuncreepy, on 19 December 2017 - 07:43 AM, said:

I like your art style, she looks so cute and comical. n_n

Thanks! Yours is really cute too.

View PostKona, on 19 December 2017 - 09:25 AM, said:

aaa thank you @Fruit Tea Party and @uncreepy for entering! I adore your entries, Avanna looks amazing! Just a few more days left everyone!!

• (2 Pages) +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users