VocaloidOtaku.net Forums: Vocaloid 4 Activation error - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums

New VO Changelog - Find out more: http://www.vocaloido...ew-vo-changelog

Welcome to VocaloidOtaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and certain features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, register and you will gain access to more stuff.

Registration is simple and fast. It won't take you more than a minute.
Click here to join!
Guest Message © 2017 DevFuse
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Vocaloid 4 Activation error

#1 User is offline   Rm1234414899 Icon

• Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 December 2017 - 03:49 AM

I got rin and len v4x english version bundle pretty recently and when i tried to activate the english library, my windows said "VOCALOID components for these serial numbers are not installed". I entered the code correctly but i cant access the english voicebank on studio one. I'm a noob when it comes to technology and help would be really appreciated, thanks

#2 User is offline   Kona Icon

• I just really love Len.
  • Icon
  • Producers:Mitchie M. Circus-P, Giga-P

Posted 07 December 2017 - 02:58 AM

Did you download the English voicebanks? They're not valuable on the disks, if you have the boxed version. You should have a card that tells you to go register them on Crypton's site to download them. Here is the site to register your product, the orange card with your activation keys should have the registry code (I believe), it will guide you through registering them you can download the English voicebanks.

#3 User is offline   Move->Forward Icon

• That Piapro Studio Girl
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderators
  • Vocaloids:The Cryptons

Posted 07 December 2017 - 03:04 AM

Whoops! Kona's post is perhaps more accurate as to what your issue is. I hadn't thought about that.
If you are having an issue in that the English voicebanks are not visible, but the Kagamine's other V4X voicebanks are accessible, then the above post should be all you need :)
If the issue is a little more then just that, then hopefully the below should help!

Are you using Windows or MAC?

If Windows-
Are you running the Activator from C:\Program Files (x86)\VOCALOID4\Activator\Activate4.exe ?

Is it possible that you simply cannot see Piapro Studio in Studio One? You see, Studio One is the DAW you use to open Piapro Studio, therefore we must first open Piapro Studio before we can access the English voicebanks. This is an issue I had upon my first installation to which I asked Big Fish Audio about. They were able to help me! Try to re-install Piapro Studio from the inner-most Piapro Studio installation tool. It may be something like this:
...\Win\Crypton Software Installer (32bit or 64 bit, depending on your computer)\PiaproStudio\en-US\PiaproStudioInstaller

The rest may apply to either-
Is your Rin and Len English installed on the same drive as the Activator? (or rather, are they installed in the default driver? I believe there can be some issues if the different components are installed on different drivers. I don't know for sure if this applies to voicebanks and the Activator, but it would make sense.)

Piapro Studio will show up under Instruments under a folder called Crypton on the right side of Studio One, like this:
Posted Image
Be sure to have Browse selected.
You can then select Piapro Studio, and then drag it over to the area on the left, as showed by the arrow.

If you have anymore questions on Piapro Studio, feel free to check out this thread!

Also, welcome to VO! :D If you have any more issues, please feel free to ask! Hope this helps!

This post has been edited by Move->Forward: 07 December 2017 - 03:17 AM

#4 User is offline   Rm1234414899 Icon

• Icon

Posted 07 December 2017 - 07:23 AM

Thanks for all your help! ive registered my product downloaded the voicebank. Realy appreciate all your advice, i couldnt have done it without you guys!

#5 User is offline   Kona Icon

• I just really love Len.
  • Icon
  • Producers:Mitchie M. Circus-P, Giga-P

Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:06 PM

View PostRm1234414899, on 07 December 2017 - 01:23 AM, said:

Thanks for all your help! ive registered my product downloaded the voicebank. Realy appreciate all your advice, i couldnt have done it without you guys!

You're very welcome!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users