VocaloidOtaku.net Forums: New VO Changelog - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums

Welcome to VocaloidOtaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and certain features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, register and you will gain access to more stuff.

Registration is simple and fast. It won't take you more than a minute.
Click here to join!
Guest Message © 2018 DevFuse
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

New VO Changelog

#1 User is offline   Azureflux Icon

• Icon
  • Group: Administrators
  • Vocaloids:IA, Gumi, Mew
  • Producers:Vocallective's

Posted 07 December 2017 - 01:16 AM

Heeeey. Working hard or hardly working? Me? I've been renovating the site. I'll write down here all that I've done recently.

General:
- Server upgrade and optimizations: now we're loading super fast.
- New default skin: the one you're hopefully seeing now. It's called New Vocaloid Otaku Basic (should look like THIS). The old one is still accessible from the skin menu, but this one? So much better.
- Christmas skin update: this was the new default skin, but due to the snow script slowing down some computers, it's not anymore. You can still select the new Xmas skin from the drop down menu at the bottom of the forum.
- VO+ Subscriptions: wanna support the forum? Please consider subscribing to VO+, while also gaining a bunch of additional features for your account!

Forums:
- Reorganization of the forum order. You found this forum because you wanna read/talk about Vocaloid. So first things first, you are able to see the Vocaloid Lounge.
- Ability to like posts.
- Removal of user signatures in threads, optimizing your browsing experience. You can still have a signature in your profile.
- Addition of the Vocaloid Games forum. Who knew that Project Diva would become a long running series? It definitely warrants its own forum now.
- Deletion of inactive forums, such as Pokemon and Idolmaster. All threads in these forums were moved to the The Arcade, where you can talk about all games.
- Deletion of the PL. A relic of the past, this forum was mostly filled with spam and conflicts. Good riddance.
- Deletion of the Music (downloads) forum. You can still share VSQs, off-vocals, songs, etc, as long as you have the producer's permission.
- The MikuMikuDance forum is now under Vocaloid Talk.

Others:
- Rules have their own page now, along with registration guidelines. These guidelines have always been there upon registration, but it could have been easy to miss them. Now it's a link at the top of the forum.
- Cleaned up a few old stickies.
- Soundcloud doesn't let you embed songs anymore, so don't try to. Just post the link normally.

Got any suggestions? Errors? PM me. We'll make this one of the best Vocaloid/voice synth communities around, whether it be for fans, producers or developers.

Cheers :martini:

#2 User is offline   Azureflux Icon

• Icon

Posted 10 December 2017 - 03:21 AM

Forums:

- Live Vocaloid Events has been added. For concerts, festivals, screenings, etc.
- The Downloads forum was moved to the Vocaloid Talk.

Others:

- You can now add your Discord and Soundcloud to your profile.
- Favorite Producers and Favorite Vocaloids can now appear at the same time.
- Fixed a Twitter embed problem in some skins.

#3 User is offline   Azureflux Icon

• Icon

Posted 27 December 2017 - 03:45 AM

General:

- Since the News forum is at the top, I've removed the "Latest News" sidebar due to its redundancy.
- Updated our "Partners" sidebar.
- VO+ members can now use HTML in their posts.

Forums:

- A forum for Vocallective was created under the Campus.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users