VocaloidOtaku.net Forums: 【Original - Explicit】 pa'l hogar (tell 'em)【MAIKA · Luka (V4x) · Clara 】 (feat. Horizons) - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums

Welcome to VocaloidOtaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and certain features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, register and you will gain access to more stuff.

Registration is simple and fast. It won't take you more than a minute.
Click here to join!
Guest Message © 2018 DevFuse
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

【Original - Explicit】 pa'l hogar (tell 'em)【MAIKA · Luka (V4x) · Clara 】 (feat. Horizons) EDM vocarap!

#1 User is offline   HorizonsP Icon

• Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 December 2017 - 01:50 PM

"Pa'l hogar (tell 'em)" is an electro-glitch anthem with influences from trap and urban sound sung by the three "Vs" that have accompanied me almost since its release date: Luka, Clara and Maika. So much so that I'm considering tagging upcoming videos as "feat horizons girls" (temporary name) in future videos. I will summarize the theme of the song in two sentences: "to mark territory" and "existential void". Ain't no good times.

So, let's raise the temperature!

#2 User is offline   sleepysheep7 Icon

• GET OFF MY LAWN YOU WHIPPERSNAPPERS!
  • Icon
  • Group: VO+ Members
  • Vocaloids:BIG AL
  • Producers:OSTER-P

Posted 11 December 2017 - 06:09 AM

ooooo that talk part with luka was really good. I also am starting to understand more of your work. I guess those Spanish lesson are starting to pay off. Also on an unrelated note to vocaloid, your voice is really nice. have you considered making an UTAU?

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users