VocaloidOtaku.net Forums: Pikotaro talks about Miku in a japanese tv interview - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums

Welcome to VocaloidOtaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and certain features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, register and you will gain access to more stuff.

Registration is simple and fast. It won't take you more than a minute.
Click here to join!
Guest Message © 2018 DevFuse
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Pikotaro talks about Miku in a japanese tv interview

#1 User is offline   exemplar Icon

• Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 December 2017 - 11:43 PM

According to a rough mechanical translation of this article (https://natalie.mu/owarai/news/260051), Pikotaro said in a recent interview one of the reasons for his success is Miku. I'm not 100% sure that's what he said though.

Um, help? hahaha

Edit: The show's page has more details http://www.tbs.co.jp/omk_tbs/

#2 User is offline   uncreepy Icon

• Icon

Posted 11 December 2017 - 01:50 PM

He said if Miku didn't exist, he wouldn't have success. When I get home I will translate the article to the best of my ability and post it as a reply.

#3 User is offline   exemplar Icon

• Icon

Posted 11 December 2017 - 03:11 PM

View Postuncreepy, on 11 December 2017 - 08:50 AM, said:

He said if Miku didn't exist, he wouldn't have success. When I get home I will translate the article to the best of my ability and post it as a reply.

Take your time with that. The full interview with him will be on tv tonight over there

#4 User is offline   uncreepy Icon

• Icon

Posted 11 December 2017 - 07:11 PM

Disclaimer: I'm not fluent, so their might be mistakes. Feel free to correct me.
Disclaimer #2: I don't know who this interview is about. Apparently, Daimaou Kosaka and Pikotaro are the same person, but this guy pretends they are two different people. I don't know how him and Miku are connected. Also, this interview was basically saying the same 3 things over and over. >>;
P.S.: He says the same thing in the clip that no Miku = no success.

https://natalie.mu/owarai/news/260051
Title:
古坂大魔王が初音ミクの魅力を熱弁、ピコ太郎のブレイクに影響与えた
Daimaou Kosaka ga Hatsune Miku no miryoku o netsuben, Pikotaro no BUREIKU ni eikyou ataeru
Diamaou Kosaka speaks passionately about Miku Hatsune's appeal, which had an affect on Pikotaro's sudden popularity

Large image caption:
「オー!!マイ神様!!」で初音ミクの魅力を語る古坂大魔王。©TBS
"Oo!! MAI Kami-sama!!" de Hatsune Miku no miryoku o kataru Daimaou Kosaka.
Daimaou Kosaka talks about the appeal of Miku Hatsune on "Oh!! My God!!"

Body:
明日12月11日(月)深夜の「オー!!マイ神様!!」(TBS)にて古坂大魔王が、バーチャルアイドル・初音ミクの魅力を熱弁する。
Ashita 12-gatsu 11-nichi (getsu) shinya no "Oo!! MAI Kami-sama!!" (TBS) nite Daimaou Kosaka ga, BAACHARU AIDORU Hatsune Miku no miryoku o netsuben-suru.
Tomorrow night at December 11th (Mon) on "Oh!! My God!!" (TBS), Daimaou Kosaka will be speaking passionately about the appeal of Miku Hatsune, the virtual idol.

初音ミクの誕生に衝撃を受けたという古坂が語るのは、その基本情報や「次々と打破した」という音楽の概念、残した功績など。
Hatsune Miku no tanjou ni shougeki o uketa to iu Daimaou Kosaka ga kataru no wa, sono kihon-jouhou ya "tsugi-tsugi to daha-shita" to iu ongaku no gainen, nokoshita kouseki nado.
Miku Hatsune's creation gave Daimaou Kosaka a shock and he says this "broke down one by one" the fundamental concept of music, leaving behind achievements.

さらに自身がプロデュースするピコ太郎の誕生からブレイクまでの軌跡を語り、「初音ミクの存在がなければ、ピコ太郎の成功はなかった」と打ち明ける。
Sara-ni jishin ga PURODYUUSA-suru Pikotaro no tanjou kara BUREIKU made no kiseki o katari, "Hatsune Miku no sonzai ga nakereba, Pikotaro no seikou wa nakatta" to uchi-ageru.
Furthermore, he recalls the path from Pikotaro's creation to his big break and reveals, "If Miku Hatsune didn't exist, Pikotaro would not have success".

果たしてピコ太郎のブレイクに影響を与えた初音ミクの魅力とは。
Hatashite Pikotaro no BUREIKU ni eikyou o ataeru Hatsune Miku no miryoku to wa.
Of course, that is the appeal of Miku Hatsune, who had an effect of Pikotaro's big break.

Small image caption:
「オー!!マイ神様!!」のワンシーン。©TBS
"Oo!! MAI Kami-sama!!" no WAN SHIIN.
A scene from "Oh!! My God!!"

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users