VocaloidOtaku.net Forums: 【Vocaloid Original】Soundless Paradise (Alternative)【Avanna】 - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums

Welcome to VocaloidOtaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and certain features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, register and you will gain access to more stuff.

Registration is simple and fast. It won't take you more than a minute.
Click here to join!
Guest Message © 2018 DevFuse
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

【Vocaloid Original】Soundless Paradise (Alternative)【Avanna】 Orchestral trance track to celebrate Avanna's birthday

#1 User is offline   QuasarP Icon

• Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Vocaloids:IA, Gumi
  • Producers:Camellia, Teddyloid, Tilt-six

Posted 22 December 2017 - 10:47 PM

Happy birthday to Vocaloid Avanna!! Here is a special gift for you :)

I don’t usually do extended orchestral sections in my music but I’m sure try out more.

This song’s inspiration is related to the context of being a musical pioneer. Before any sound is composed on the sheet or in the midi roll, is a blank canvas. That is what makes the soundlessness so beautiful - it represents unlimited possibilities.

I also feel like the western vocaloid producer scene is mostly a blank canvas. There may be some popular producers right now, but they just fill a small dot on the giant canvas. There is infinite potential for voice synths to become a great part of western music.

Anyways, the true version of Soundless Paradise featuring Gumi and Miku will be uploaded soon.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users