VocaloidOtaku.net Forums: 【GUMI ❤ IA】Mea and Juliet 【Sinfonia Version】 - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums

Welcome to VocaloidOtaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and certain features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, register and you will gain access to more stuff.

Registration is simple and fast. It won't take you more than a minute.
Click here to join!
Guest Message © 2018 DevFuse
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

【GUMI ❤ IA】Mea and Juliet 【Sinfonia Version】 not really a new song but a remix

#1 User is offline   Aryuna Icon

• Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Vocaloids:GUMI, IA, Miku and VY1.
  • Producers:Mothy, Kikuo, M2U and Mili

Posted 30 December 2017 - 04:07 PM

Happy new year everyone! I hope all of you had a wonderful day, and I hope you got to eat a lot before 2017 ends. hahahahah

But yeah, this is not a new song, but a remix of a song that I just want to share with everyone here. It's Mea and Juliet but this time, pure classical, no dubstep.

So yeah, thank you for viewing my songs and I hope we make more memories in 2018! <3

#2 User is offline   QuasarP Icon

• Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Vocaloids:IA, Gumi
  • Producers:Camellia, Teddyloid, Tilt-six

Posted 02 January 2018 - 01:04 PM

View PostAryuna, on 30 December 2017 - 04:07 PM, said:

Happy new year everyone! I hope all of you had a wonderful day, and I hope you got to eat a lot before 2017 ends. hahahahah

But yeah, this is not a new song, but a remix of a song that I just want to share with everyone here. It's Mea and Juliet but this time, pure classical, no dubstep.

So yeah, thank you for viewing my songs and I hope we make more memories in 2018! <3

I loving those staccatos

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users