VocaloidOtaku.net Forums: Hatsune Miku V4 English Demo? - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums

Welcome to VocaloidOtaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and certain features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, register and you will gain access to more stuff.

Registration is simple and fast. It won't take you more than a minute.
Click here to join!
Guest Message © 2018 DevFuse
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hatsune Miku V4 English Demo?

#1 User is offline   ブリー ❤ ʙʀɪ Icon

• Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Vocaloids:Miku, IA, Len
  • Producers:Wowaka, Deco*27

Posted 11 January 2018 - 03:56 PM

so they released the hatsune miku v4 english demo for the song contest for miku expo 2018, I wanted to enter so I downloaded it, however I can't find a way to open it? Can anyone help?

#2 User is offline   uncreepy Icon

• Icon

Posted 11 January 2018 - 04:21 PM

You have to download a DAW to open the voice bank. Go to https://www.presonus.../get-studio-one and click "Try Studio One Professional Demo", DON'T get Prime cause it can't load the Piapro Plugin. If you buy a Vocaloid from Crypton it comes with PreSonus Studio One Artist. If you buy something from https://www.vocaloid.com/en you'd have to buy a starter pack to get the Vocaloid Editor as a DAW.

#3 User is offline   Move->Forward Icon

• That Piapro Studio Girl
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderators
  • Vocaloids:The Cryptons

Posted 11 January 2018 - 04:25 PM

Piapro Studio VSTi (which comes with the Miku V4 English trial) needs a DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) such as Cubase, FL Studio, etc to open. You can look for either a free DAW or a trial of a DAW to open it. Or do you perhaps already have a DAW?

Here is a trial of Cubase 9.5. If you don't have any version of Cubase on your computer, choose the bottom option under "Try Cubase Elements 9.5".

Also, welcome to VO!

#4 User is offline   ブリー ❤ ʙʀɪ Icon

• Icon

Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:01 PM

Thank you! I got the studio one demo, What do I have to do now?

#5 User is offline   uncreepy Icon

• Icon

Posted 11 January 2018 - 07:46 PM

View Postブリー ❤ ʙʀɪ, on 11 January 2018 - 11:01 AM, said:

Thank you! I got the studio one demo, What do I have to do now?

Install Studio One and then install the Miku English if you haven't already.

Please check out the manuals that came with the Miku demo. It literally has pictures and tells you how to open Piapro from within Studio One. Inside the ZIP folder you downloaded is a folder called "Documents" and there are 3 pdfs if it. The "About Japanese Text Input" one won't be relevant cause Miku English can't use it. The 2nd manual is in English ("Piapro Studio v2.0.4 Operation Manual - ENG"), which tells you how to input lyrics and everything, start from page 10 in there. The 3rd manual is in Japanese.

#6 User is offline   ブリー ❤ ʙʀɪ Icon

• Icon

Posted 12 January 2018 - 10:41 PM

oh, thank you, however I got to one point, and it said failed to load piapro studio :/

#7 User is offline   Move->Forward Icon

• That Piapro Studio Girl
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderators
  • Vocaloids:The Cryptons

Posted 12 January 2018 - 11:14 PM

What exactly did it say? If it was specifically about Piapro Studio itself, try to uninstall Piapro Studio and then reinstall Piapro Studio again (note, only uninstall+reinstall Piapro Studio).

Or if it said it did not detect/find any voice libraries, try to reinstall the Hatsune Miku V4 English DEMO (run setup.exe under the HATSUNE MIKU V4 English DEMO Installer).

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users