Welcome to Vocaloid Otaku!
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, join our Vocaloid community and you will gain access to a plethora of cool stuff, including music downloads.
Registration is simple and fast. It won't fetch you more than a minute. What're ya waiting for?
Hop onto Vocaloid Otaku today!
|Guest Message © 2013 DevFuse|
Posted 07 July 2012 - 01:55 AM
I love Teto's voice <3 and also Ruko's, but I like Ruko's design better ;D
And I love Inuhebi just because... yeah, just because. :D
Posted 22 July 2012 - 12:15 AM
I love her voice so much. She is very cute, I like the story behind her, and (not that important) her birthday is three days before mine :3
Another favorite is Momo (:
"A word is dead when it is said, some say. I say it just begins to live that day." -Emily Dickinson
Posted 26 July 2012 - 11:57 PM
Matsuppoid is now without a doubt my favourite UTAU, he's just amazing quality, voiced by a famous seiyuu, based on Mukku, and made to compliment Gachapoid.
Posted 08 August 2012 - 08:50 PM
- Teto Kasane (Don't need to ask me why)
- Matsudappoiyo (Just...Yes, his VB quality is great, but his soft VB has volume issues. His Edge VB is awesome (though a little unstable in tone))
- Sekka Yuku (She's so adorable, in voice AND in design)
- Namine Ritsu (Mostly because of his Kire Voicebank's lower register)
- Sukone Tei (I really like her VCV library, but I hate that her CV voicebank has no otos to start with (or maybe I just got the older version..))
- Yokune Ruko (love Ruko's design and the fact they Ruko has a male AND female sound library. Her male VB quality is a little 'eh' though)
- Nagone Mako (I like her design and her VCV library)
- Miko Ooka (She's just too cute, okay?)
- Kiki Okashine (first UTU that I ever used and her VCV library makes me love her even more)
I really REALLY like Evangelion.
An avid fan of Yume Nikki.
Posted 20 August 2012 - 11:42 PM