VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid: English User Dictionary to Japanese? - VocaloidOtaku.net Forums - Providing Everything Vocaloid

Welcome to Vocaloid Otaku!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which means you are limited to some discussions and access to other features.
Take a few minutes to browse around. Should you enjoy what you see, join our Vocaloid community and you will gain access to a plethora of cool stuff, including music downloads and different layouts (which you can select at the bottom of the screen, where it says "Vocaloid Otaku Minimal").

Registration is simple and fast. It won't fetch you more than a minute. What're ya waiting for?
Hop onto Vocaloid Otaku today!
Guest Message © 2014 DevFuse
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

English User Dictionary to Japanese?

#1 User is offline   Jadecc Icon

• Icon
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 September 2010 - 08:03 PM

Hi everyone, i bought Prima as my first vocaloid just because she was on sale and i wanted to try it out. Afterwards i Bought Lin/Ren to actually use.

What i need to know is.. when i go to my User Word Dictionary, all the phonomes are in English and it wont let me register any japanese phonomes, is there anyway to change it to Japanese? i believe i went in and deleted all the japanese patches so my user interface would stay in english from Prima. Do i nee dto re-download something? and where might i go to find that..

example: it wont let me register "I" as "a i" ... which in itself would save me a lot of time going into every single word... and since im trying to use the japanese one for english words it would help a lot if i had soem bases for my words to work on.

#2 User is offline   spercnai Icon

• Icon
  • Group: VO+ Members

Posted 22 September 2010 - 04:20 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong but your trying to make Rin and Len have Engrish dictionaries? I'm going to warn you now they are not very Engrish friendly voice banks. I just tried to make an Engrish Dictionary for Luka and it didn't work. if it helps I have not uninstalled any files to make my interface in English since I have Tonio. Sorry to say this but you might just have to manually type in the phonetics....I know its a pain but once you memorize most of the phonetic symbols its actually easier to type them in instead of using the dictionary.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users