Save us from this curse tonight.
If the world should stay this way,
We shan't survive another day.
Once upon a time, Mew was the only Pokémon in existence. Mew created Mewtwo, and, together, they created the Pokéworld and all the Pokémon who live there. The Pokéworld was a peaceful place; war was completely unheard of at the time. One day, however, Mewtwo turned on the Pokéworld, bringing darkness to them. The darkness only brought hate and destruction. Civilization has, in a sense, 'fallen apart', having split into fifteen separate city-states. The city-states are all hostile towards each other, which has eventually resulted in the Pokéworld's first ever world war. Their only hope now is written in an ancient prophecy...
When the Pokéworld is at its darkest hour, the Saviours shall come from a land of faraway, coming to deliver our world from the greatest evil of all.
Mew has been trying to restore peace to the Pokéworld, but the war has proven too difficult for her to end on her own. She has summoned four children from a planet known as Earth, a planet which exists in a parallel universe. She has carefully selected four 'humans' who she believes will be able to help deliver her world from the darkness. Also, she has assigned a Pokémon to each one to serve as their guide in the Pokéworld. Could these four children be the Saviours...?
The RP starts when these children, known as the Saviours according to prophecy, wake up on the island of Dewford, the only city-state still at peace. At first, they have no idea where they are or how they got there, but, over time, they find out more about the Pokéworld and their purpose there.
Map and Locations
1. No godmodding.
2. Pokémon have never seen humans before, and vice versa. Remember that.
3. There are no humans in the Pokéworld except the four Saviours.
4. All regular Pokémon are hostile to those anyone from other city-states.
5. Pokémon worship Mew as a goddess and fear Mewtwo as the devil.
6. There is no set character limit, but please don't play more characters than you can handle. Also, limit one Saviour and one guide per person.
7. Usual RP rules apply.
8. Put ~Darkness and Light~ at the end of your post to show you read the rules.
9. Saviours are between the ages of 10 and 15. Mew summoned children, remember?
10. The Saviours were already friends before being transported to the Pokéworld.
11. I play Mew and Mewtwo.
12. There can be multiples of legendaries, except for Mew and Mewtwo.
13. Pokemon are more human-like in this RP. Not in terms of appearance, though (they look like normal Pokemon), but they act much more human-like. Oh, and they speak ENGLISH, too.
14. Pokemon DON'T evolve.